AD - Monsters!...and more seashells

Old April 13th 05, 07:38 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Su! You may be in luck....I made the most awesome set with Iris gold
the other night. Has a tortoiseshell look with a slight blue luster. They're
my favorites so far, so I need to make more to do a full set. I'll probably
list them next week.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
"Su/Cutworks" wrote in message
Dawn wrote:

I've listed three new auctions tonight. I just can't stop making
seashells,

Anyway, here's the link in case you'd like to take a peek....
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Dawn, those seashells are just gorgeous! I'm waiting for a set like that

in
a tortoiseshell sort of brown dot. I was silly and missed the last

auctions
by falling asleep.

-Su

--
.sig lite: http://www.tillermanbeads.co.uk
All roads lead to beads.

Old April 13th 05, 07:40 PM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Starlia!
Coral and white is one of my favorite Summertime color combos.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
"starlia" wrote in message
oups.com...
Those are gorgeous Dawn. It's funny that I made a huge set of beads in
coral last night. I bet they would look yummy with your seashells.

Old April 13th 05, 08:07 PM
Su/Cutworks

Dawn wrote:

Thanks Su! You may be in luck....I made the most awesome set with Iris
gold
the other night. Has a tortoiseshell look with a slight blue luster.
They're
my favorites so far, so I need to make more to do a full set. I'll
probably
list them next week.

*anticipatory swoon*

-Su

Old April 14th 05, 01:18 AM
Stephanie

But my favorite this week would be the Monsters! A tribute to the
energy
drinks I've become addicted to.... =o))

I love Monsters!!! (I am a Red Bull girl myself)

Old April 14th 05, 03:42 AM
Polly S.

Stephanie wrote:
But my favorite this week would be the Monsters! A tribute to the
energy
drinks I've become addicted to.... =o))

I love Monsters!!! (I am a Red Bull girl myself)

I showed the 'Monster' pics to my (tired and kind of cranky) grandson
last night and he just giggled. When I tried to explain to him that they
were beads, he said "Thas silly, gamma!"

I think they are way cool!!!!!

Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old April 15th 05, 07:21 AM
Dawn >^..^

I used to be a Red Bull girl until I found Monsters. I think the Monsters
are a little more sweet tasting....not to mention TWICE the size. Yes!!!
The breakfast of champions! LOL!!!
Plus...if you buy them by the case, the box makes a dandy cat
bed....look.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...es/Monster.jpg

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
ups.com...

Old April 15th 05, 07:23 AM
Dawn >^..^

Awwww! I'm glad my beads brightened his cranky little mood! Gosh...if it
were only that easy for us.....LOL!!!

Old April 15th 05, 03:21 PM
Stephanie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...es/Monster.jpg

Kitty in a box!!! I have a kitty that likes to curl up in places that
he kinda spooges out of too, LOL.

Old April 15th 05, 08:19 PM
Dr. Sooz

MONSTERS AND SEASHELLS?!?!?!?

Could you *BE* more wonderful?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!!
*
*