Virginia Beach

Old March 24th 05, 01:30 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Default Virginia Beach

Are there any RCB'ers or bead shops in Virginia Beach? I will be there next
Friday and Saturday on guild business but would love to meet fellow
beaders - or buy some more beads. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old March 24th 05, 05:24 PM

There's a bead store called Beads N Rocks in Va. Beach, don't know if
it is open this time of year. It's in a converted garage.

Ann Scherm Baldwin (Schermo) lives in Va. Beach. She's a lampwork bead
artist, you may have seen her at Bead Fest. Her website is
http://schermobeads.com. She can probably tell you more.

Have fun,
Patti
www.pattiwhiteley.com

Old March 25th 05, 11:15 AM
Christina Peterson

If I were going to Virginia Beach, I'd want to look up Karl and Krista Tseu
of 5 Fish.
http://www.5fishdesigns.com

Tina

Old March 28th 05, 06:06 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

If you mean you're leaving Fri Apr 1, then I'm not too late. Beads N Rocks
is a cool place, very dusty and disorganized and enough beads/cabs/rocks to
drive anyone crazy. They do offer wholesale prices at a certain cut off, may
be $100 or $50 I can't remember. They are near the beach, not sure if they
are open this early.
http://www.beadsandrocks.com/
Beads and Rocks
335 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
757-428-9824 (12 P.M. - 6 P.M. every day)
1-800-93-beads 12 P.M. - 6 P.M. every day)

There are also 2 shops off of Providence Rd. I got the addys out of the
back of Bead N Button, The Bead Cottage, and I can't remember the other, but
it's across the street.
5278 Fairfield Shopping Center
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
(In Front of T.J. Maxx, Next Door to Jenny Craig)
http://www.beadcottage.net/home/

Here's another one I found that I haven't visited yet:
Beads-N-Things
649 Newtown Road Suite 116
Virginia Beach, VA 23462-1600
http://www.beads-n-things.net/335310.html

Well now this is cool, there's a bead society that lists a bunch of shops:
http://www.bssv.org/shops.html

And here's a list of bead shops in VA
http://www.guidetobeadwork.com/local...es/VA.cty.html
HTH
--
Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

Old March 28th 05, 06:39 PM
katieW.

Karl and Krista are AWESOME folks! They are phenominal lampworkers,
and truely wonderful people.

Katie

Old March 28th 05, 11:13 PM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Cool - but now I may not be going. I've come down with some sort of a throat
infection and if I'm not feeling better by Thursday, I'm not driving 5 hours
to attend a meeting that doesn't *need* me to be there physically. I do
intend to hang on to these, just in case.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Karleen/Vibrant Jewels" wrote in
message k.net...

Old April 1st 05, 05:20 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

You are most welcome, hope you feel good enough to go *just for the bead
shops*.
--
Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group:

Old April 2nd 05, 02:08 AM
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I ended up staying home. Seems my throat infection headed south and I am now
being treated for bronchitis.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]