AD: Lampworking Videos

Old September 12th 03, 03:33 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

Default AD: Lampworking Videos

I have several lampwork videos for sale.

Pati Walton's The Aquarium Bead $30

Gerry Coleman's The Basics of Marble Making $30

Al Janelle's Advanced Lampworking Techniques, Part 1 $25
Al Janelle's Advanced Lampworking Techniques, Part 2 $25
Al Janelle's Advanced Lampworking Techniques, Part 3 $25
Al Janelle's Advanced Lampworking Techniques, Part 4 $25
Al Janelle's Advanced Lampworking Techniques, Part 5 $25
Al Janelle's Advanced Lampworking Techniques, Part 6 $25

Lewis Wilson's The Making of Murrini, Two Tape Set $40

Doug Remschneider's Blown Beads $30

I will sell these individually, at the listed prices plus $3.85 Priority
Shipping

The entire $280s worth for $240 plus Free Shipping. I accept PayPal, checks
MC & Visa through our own merchants Account.

The wife just had 9 teeth crowned, this should cover about 2/3s of one of
them.

Of course, these are all original tapes, not copies.

Steve

--
Susie & Steve Wright
Bus Adventure

Old September 12th 03, 03:35 PM
Tink

I was just this VERY minute checking out your list on WC. I desperately want
the Blown Beads video, but I just can't afford it right now.
Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh! Maybe whoever ends up buying it will rent it to me for
a week.

--

Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
Sign Up Now For Fall Workshops!
Hollows, Vessels & Florals...

k.net...

Old September 14th 03, 03:27 AM
Cheryl

Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh! Maybe whoever ends up buying it will rent it to me for
a week.

Tink I have a copy of that video
-- personally - it wasn't worth the $$$
wanna buy mine??? LOL
Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old September 14th 03, 07:12 AM
Cheryl

Ouch! What didn't you like about it?

--

the technique is poor on all the beads produced in the video
and none of them are what I'd call exciting.

Old September 14th 03, 04:24 PM
Cheryl

What about the teaching of the blowing technique?

useless.... LOL

Old September 15th 03, 12:51 AM
Tink

Well poop. Now I think I need to see it before I commit to buying it
anywhere. Maybe I can get my local library to get it in or something. I've
seen probably five lampworking videos, three of which were worthless (bad
camera work, lousy sound, etc.), one of which was at least watchable, and
the best one being the latest by Smircich. It rocks. Truly.

I have such a strong desire to blow beads and to do it well, I've been
lusting over the blowing video. *sigh* Poop. Again, poop.

Old September 15th 03, 06:38 PM
Deirdre S.

Lots of libraries will get things for you through InterLibrary Loan,
if they don't own the item themselves.

But some systems won't loan their AV materials outside their own
territory. So ... worth a try, but no guarantee, I would see.

"Try before you buy" is my policy on most books, CDs and videos, if
there is any way to borrow them before making a commitment to spend
money.

Deirdre.