How did I find you again!

Old February 27th 15, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Marny CA

Default How did I find you again!

Holy smokes! All I was doing was looking for a movie and where and then my fingers switched to something else and then something else - and Voila! I spotted RCTN!

Oh my heavens! How much this group did for me after my beloved husband Dale died. The HUGS Quilt is such a part of my life and memories!

Dale died 12Feb2001 - hard to believe - as is that Ginger made a long trek down from her home to present me with the quilt in person.

Thank you!!

Now hope each of you is well!!

Gentle as you go,
Marny
-- http://Gentleasyougo.eboard.com
Old February 27th 15, 03:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C

Marny CA wrote:
Holy smokes! All I was doing was looking for a movie and where and
then my fingers switched to something else and then something else -
and Voila! I spotted RCTN!

Welcome home, Marny!

I have two new WIPs with deadlines -- a young friend is having a baby
and a friend my own age is getting a Hug Quilt after the sudden demise
of her husband. The Hug Quilt square needs to go out in a few days, so
I'll be diligently working on that this weekend.

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

WIP: MLI Gathering of Roses as birth sampler
Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2015 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Old March 9th 15, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 2/26/2015 10:32 PM, Marny CA wrote:

Now hope each of you is well!!

As we do you, Marny!

Let me add my welcome back!!! I do hope you stick around. What's new
in your life?

It's been sooooo quiet here (darned FB!) and I *really* miss all the
enabling that used to go on here.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old May 12th 15, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Esmeralda Sable

Hi!
I understand the feeling you have. I was here a long, long time ago. I am sure I have not been here for more than a decade. A lot has happened since then. I have lost my stitching fever, got it back and stitched up a storm. And not only that. Now I also have a trustworthy framer man here in my country, which is Finland, as it was the last time I was here.
Now I live alone. I mean I have an apartment of my own. My computer has changed gazillion times between then and now. I have a laptop right now, a laptop with external keyboard. It's easier to type that way. And now I can handle the 10 finger system too. Woohooo! So many things have changed.
But many are also the same. I still stitch half cross stitches. I still use stamped Penelope canvases. This hobby has followed me through thick and thin, and I am glad about it.
I am glad I found you again. I am sure the members here have changed gazillion times between now and back then, but just call me Esmeralda, even it's not my real name. For you English people it may be easier to say than my real Finnish name.
Best: Esmeralda
Old May 12th 15, 02:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Esmeralda Sable

Hi!
I wish you all the best with your stitching, Karen. I am sure you will meet the deadlines.
Best: Esmeralda
Old May 13th 15, 04:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 5/12/2015 8:02 AM, Esmeralda Sable wrote:
Hi!
I understand the feeling you have. I was here a long, long time
ago. I am sure I have not been here for more than a decade.

Welcome back, Esmeralda!!!

Old June 18th 15, 02:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
mirjam

I still look in from time to time ... hope all are well

those of you interested to see my Art Craft and Photograpohy are invited to look in https://www.pinterest.com/bruckcohen/

mirjam
Old June 18th 15, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
virginia grace

And I found RCTN again after a long time. Mostly I lurk, though.
I finally finished the cut thread/hardanger bell pull form Emie Bishop that I've been working on for the last 20 years.
Everyone mentions the Facebook page for the old AOL crowd. Can anyone point me.to it? I'd like to get back in touch with those guys, too.

OT HELP! Can't find you Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 14 November 12th 08 10:16 PM
New Find teleflora Quilting 2 February 7th 08 09:07 PM
can't find you CypSew Sewing 2 September 19th 06 07:40 PM
OT - Can you help me find... Tinkster Beads 11 December 23rd 04 02:53 AM
AD: Find the items you cant find + more brett Rubberstamps 0 February 24th 04 02:12 PM