Got CHOCOLATE? Sorta on/off topic

Old August 10th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

Default Food allergies was: Got CHOCOLATE? Sorta on/off topic

apparently this is the standard here and regarded as safe - maybe as they
only use small amounts. mind you I have had an blood allergy test before
this - and it turned back mild allergy to *everything* (what fun!) since
then some of my allergies have gotten worse :-(

I live close to the hospital though and will report any itch etc. straight
away
--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

--

blackrosequilts
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message,

2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos