Need ideas

Old July 22nd 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Heleena

Default Need ideas

Hi Bead People.
I am posting this because my girlfriend makes hand made beads, jewelry and
dream catchers.
she wants to have business cards to hand out to people when she sets up her
stand and craft shows.
SO... I wanted to surprise her with some business cards.
Now I just don't have any ideas for her "business name / company name".
I have asked her about some ideas, but we're pretty stale.
I hope a few of you can help spark some new ideas for us.

Her name is Dawn.
All we came up with is stuff like:
Dawns Dreamy bead hut / shack
Dawns crazy shack of Beads
etc, etc.

I hope a few of you have some creative ideas that could help us out.

Thanks,
Scott

Old July 22nd 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Dicon[_2_]

"Heleena" wrote in message
m...
Hi Bead People.
I am posting this because my girlfriend makes hand made beads, jewelry and
dream catchers.
she wants to have business cards to hand out to people when she sets up
her stand and craft shows.
SO... I wanted to surprise her with some business cards.
Now I just don't have any ideas for her "business name / company name".
I have asked her about some ideas, but we're pretty stale.
I hope a few of you can help spark some new ideas for us.

Her name is Dawn.
All we came up with is stuff like:
Dawns Dreamy bead hut / shack
Dawns crazy shack of Beads
etc, etc.

I hope a few of you have some creative ideas that could help us out.

Thanks,
Scott

Dawn of Creation.

--
Jackdaw, collector of facts, trivia and bright twinkly things
to get me remove removethisbit.

Old July 23rd 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

OOH - very nice!
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old July 23rd 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
nanner

"Heleena" wrote in message
m...
Hi Bead People.
I am posting this because my girlfriend makes hand made beads, jewelry and
dream catchers.
she wants to have business cards to hand out to people when she sets up
her stand and craft shows.
SO... I wanted to surprise her with some business cards.
Now I just don't have any ideas for her "business name / company name".
I have asked her about some ideas, but we're pretty stale.
I hope a few of you can help spark some new ideas for us.

Her name is Dawn.
All we came up with is stuff like:
Dawns Dreamy bead hut / shack
Dawns crazy shack of Beads
etc, etc.

I hope a few of you have some creative ideas that could help us out.

Thanks,
Scott

I'd keep it simple.
"Handmade Beads, Jewelry and Dreamcatchers by Dawn"

Old July 25th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Heleena

"Heleena" wrote in message
m...
Hi Bead People.
I am posting this because my girlfriend makes hand made beads, jewelry and
dream catchers.
she wants to have business cards to hand out to people when she sets up
her stand and craft shows.
SO... I wanted to surprise her with some business cards.
Now I just don't have any ideas for her "business name / company name".
I have asked her about some ideas, but we're pretty stale.
I hope a few of you can help spark some new ideas for us.

Her name is Dawn.
All we came up with is stuff like:
Dawns Dreamy bead hut / shack
Dawns crazy shack of Beads
etc, etc.

I hope a few of you have some creative ideas that could help us out.

Thanks,
Scott

Thanks group!
She actually printed a few cards last year for a yard sale.
she called herself "Dawn's Creations"
I think the "Dawn of Creation" might put a smile on her face.
I'll touch back later with an update!
Thanks again.
- Scott

Any Ideas? Lisa[_2_] Needlework 9 April 3rd 07 07:01 PM
Need Ideas Missie_M Quilting 13 July 15th 06 04:57 PM
ideas please Janner Quilting 8 March 3rd 06 12:14 PM
Ideas help Charlotte Hippen Quilting 17 September 14th 05 04:00 PM
Ideas please maryd Quilting 27 January 16th 05 01:55 AM