WIP: Egyptian Cuff Bracelet test strips

Old March 2nd 04, 12:56 PM
biig

Default WIP: Egyptian Cuff Bracelet test strips

A newbie question...what stitch is that? is it on or off loom????

Kathy N-V wrote:

Normally, I never show a piece I'm making while in progress, but this is an
exception. While I'm waiting for my Delicas to arrive, I've been working out
my pattern in my favorite size 8/0 beads. The test strips turned out nicely
enough that I've made them into bracelets all by themselves for fun. I also
got to improvise a couple of interesting clasps.

Take a peek - they're not impressive museum material, but they are fun.

http://www.picturetrail.com/kathynv

look in the Kokoshnik folder.

Oh yes, check out the photos - I've discovered the macro function on my
camera. Makes those detail shots quite a bit easier. Since this was a
rushed, spur of the moment thing, I didn't set up my usual lights and
background: it's just normal room light and a yellow bath towel.

Enjoy!

Kathy N-V

Old March 2nd 04, 03:44 PM
Stef

In article ,
Kathy N-V wrote:

Normally, I never show a piece I'm making while in progress, but this is an
exception. While I'm waiting for my Delicas to arrive, I've been working out
my pattern in my favorite size 8/0 beads. The test strips turned out nicely
enough that I've made them into bracelets all by themselves for fun. I also
got to improvise a couple of interesting clasps.

The pressed glass clasp is really pretty and unusual!

--
Stef ** avid/sensible/sensual/wise/essential/elemental/tangle
** * http://www.cat-and-dragon.com/stef
Old March 2nd 04, 05:00 PM
Pam

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from Kathy N-V
:

]http://www.picturetrail.com/kathynv

WOW, lady!
you are GOOD!!!!!!!