OT - just a wee something for the Queens here :D

Old July 19th 03, 03:19 PM
Roberta Zollner

I'll take the Audrey Hepburn Roman Holiday for formal occasions at home, the
Diva Flower for everyday wear, and the Large Diva for special events, seems
appropriate.
Roberta in D, Queen of the Scrap Heap

"nzl*" wrote in message
http://www.tiara.com/
i can see some of you wearing one of these
and gotta love those sceptres as well.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....

---

Old July 19th 03, 03:43 PM
CNYstitcher

Jeanne....I'm gonna get you for that one!!! At least I have an idea for
some Christmas presents to some of our dear queens...maybe even for some
of the Royal court grin. Of course, I didn't say this Christmas, so
don't anybody get your hopes up!!

Larisa

Old July 19th 03, 07:40 PM
Jalynne

I'm working on it....honest. I'm still in the design phase. I am making one for
myself, because, well, a gypsy needs something rather unique...but i have something
in mind for Diana...we've talked about it...
just wait and see. They should be done in time for Christmas.

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

"Elena" wrote in message
You know, that would make a wonderful gift from a beader who is also a
quilter, who lives in Wisconsin, that's a good friend!

Elena, nudging LN and Jalynne to take up my case as well.

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I see they have nothing for the Ladys Who Lie in Wait.... nothing
ostentatious, we need something tastefully demure and subtle. We mustn't
upstage the Queens after all.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old July 19th 03, 09:10 PM
Butterfly

NO TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did we ever miss you?

LADIES AND GERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

May we have a nomination and vote on bestowing our Kellie of the
International Quilt Festival Fame the title of:

QUEEN OF RCTQ GATHERINGS

All in favor..........

Butterfly (After it has been approved we MUST run it past RedQueen so
she can set up the Proper Ceremonial Rites)

Kellie J. Berger wrote:
ooohhhhh FlutterBy!!! that's the one i liked best too!!!
but alas, i haven't a title, so.... i shall have to bide my time.....

tied for 2nd are the Grand Diva and Diva Flower....

kellie

"Butterfly" wrote in message

Why, thank you kindly...mine was getting a bit worn. Going smaller this
time and putting a bit of color in it as well
http://www.tiara.com/C6065m.jpg
Butterfly (now which one is yours)

Old July 19th 03, 09:48 PM
Helen in WI

Aye!!!!!!!

Helen in WI

Old July 19th 03, 11:42 PM
Kate Dicey

Butterfly wrote:

NO TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How did we ever miss you?

LADIES AND GERMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

May we have a nomination and vote on bestowing our Kellie of the
International Quilt Festival Fame the title of:

QUEEN OF RCTQ GATHERINGS

All in favor..........

Butterfly (After it has been approved we MUST run it past RedQueen so
she can set up the Proper Ceremonial Rites)

Ho yerse! Gotta have a title to go wiv den posh tiaras!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old July 20th 03, 12:52 AM
Diana Curtis

Seconded!
Diana...........all opposed......

will be shot.
:-)

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Helen in WI" wrote in message
Aye!!!!!!!

Helen in WI

Old July 20th 03, 03:08 AM
nzl*

hee hee, well, just seemed an appropriate site for the royalty to peruse.
i do think you'll be a wee bit busy for a while though, lol.
jeanne*
--
RCTQ Houston 2004 Party Animals
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail....
but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,
"Damn...that was fun!"
i'll be there!!! will you???

"CNYstitcher" wrote ...
| Jeanne....I'm gonna get you for that one!!! At least I have an idea for
| some Christmas presents to some of our dear queens...maybe even for some
of the Royal court grin. Of course, I didn't say this Christmas, so
| don't anybody get your hopes up!!
|
| Larisa
|
| nzl* wrote:
|
| http://www.tiara.com/
| i can see some of you wearing one of these
| and gotta love those sceptres as well.
| jeanne*

---

Old July 20th 03, 03:26 PM
Diana Curtis

If it turns out that I am able to attend I would gleefully accept your gift
of a totally Australian *strine* sash for my humble personage.
with many bows and scrapings I am your,
Lady Who Lies in Wait
Diana :-)

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Will you be there to present these loverly items in person? If so, I

could
possibly arrange a thoroughly Australian sash for my lady in waiting,

should
you choose to accept?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Its a good thing for you that I wasnt drinking my cappacinno yet!
But.. odd thing is that Jalynne and I have actually talked about

creating
crowns, coronets, circlet or coronas for the various royal personages.
Whadaya think, J and LN? Should we start taking orders for the Houston

2004
doings?
Diana

Old July 20th 03, 10:10 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

That sounds scarier than a lady in waiting. Sounds so predatory!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér