Another OT question

Old September 1st 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Another OT question

I've Googled my head off to try to find the TV show "The Closer" anywhere on
Canadian TV. It was on Global last season, but haven't been able to find it
this year. I'm also not sure if I can find it on my satellite, and just
read that season 2 is over (pout).

Anyone????

Shelagh

Old September 1st 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:44:38 -0500, Shillelagh spun a fine yarn

I've Googled my head off to try to find the TV show "The Closer" anywhere on
Canadian TV. It was on Global last season, but haven't been able to find it
this year. I'm also not sure if I can find it on my satellite, and just
read that season 2 is over (pout).

Anyone????

Shelagh

Shelagh, wasn't it on USA network ON DirectTv?
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0635-3, 08/31/2006
Tested: 8/31/2006 7:57:27 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 1st 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
I've Googled my head off to try to find the TV show "The Closer" anywhere
on
Canadian TV. It was on Global last season, but haven't been able to find
it
this year. I'm also not sure if I can find it on my satellite, and just
read that season 2 is over (pout).

Anyone????

Shelagh

http://www.tnt.tv/series/
You may want to check here for the schedule
DA

Old September 1st 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Tara D" wrote in message

n Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:44:38 -0500, "Shillelagh" wrote:

I've Googled my head off to try to find the TV show "The Closer" anywhere

on
Canadian TV. It was on Global last season, but haven't been able to find

it
this year. I'm also not sure if I can find it on my satellite, and just
read that season 2 is over (pout).

Anyone????

http://www.canada.com/chtv/chshows/fall_2006/index.html

Looks like CHCH (or whatever they are these days...I get so confused
who owns what anymore...the Hamilton station) is carrying starting
Sept 11.

Tara

Thank you SO much!! I guess your Google works better than mine! I even
checked Global TV's search engine and got zero results. I get such a kick
out of that show. I checked my satellite menu and I do get CH Hamilton.
(rubbing my hands in glee).

Shelagh

Old September 1st 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Alison

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:24:33 -0500, "Shillelagh" wrote:

"Tara D" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

On Monday Sept. 4 TNT in the US is having a CLoser marathon - 12
episodes - plus the season finale that evening. I wonder if you'll
get it in Canada, I hope so. I didn't like the show at first but Kyra
Sedgwick is a great actress and has - suckered me in?

Alison
Old September 1st 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Alison" wrote in message

On Monday Sept. 4 TNT in the US is having a CLoser marathon - 12
episodes - plus the season finale that evening. I wonder if you'll
get it in Canada, I hope so. I didn't like the show at first but Kyra
Sedgwick is a great actress and has - suckered me in?

Alison

I think what we'll be getting is the start of season 2 on the 11th....
Global in Canada quite often shows series after they are seen in the U.S.
We also get the L Word after the season is over in the U.S. I don't care
much as long as I get to see the episodes. ;)

Shelagh

Old September 1st 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Tara D" wrote in message

A good one is Jam TV listings). It's the TV Listings link from
www.canoe.ca
It let's you set up a profile, and edit out stations you don't
have/want. Great for me as I'm on rabbit ears and would rather see
what's on the 5 stations I get, rather than the 50 I don't. :-) OK, I
have 9 stations saved, if the weather turns bad, I pick a few more
from the Buffalo area. Should be great TV this weekend. :-)

Has a pretty good search feature as well. Let's you search out about
12 days in advance.

Tara

Thanks, I've signed onto the site and have got it partly done. Once I have
all the stations set up and the grid the way I want it, it should be really
good. And you're right, the search engine is not bad... I did find The
Closer on it. I really appreciate your help on it. Love my satellite dish
and high speed internet....

Shelagh