Gross Post

Old October 7th 03, 07:19 PM
Cori

Helen wrote this....

Glad I saw your reply. I tend to just shift link posts into a folder to
check out at a later time, but then I saw your reply and noticed the name
of the person who'd posted the links.! Amazing how many creeps find their
way to the internet.
------------------------
I was wondering if she did it manually, one at a time or if there was a
quicker way to accomplish it.

Thanks,
Cori
--
Delete nospam to email me back

---

Old October 7th 03, 08:34 PM
Anna MCM

Cori wrote:

Helen wrote this....

Glad I saw your reply. I tend to just shift link posts into a folder to
check out at a later time, but then I saw your reply and noticed the name
of the person who'd posted the links.! Amazing how many creeps find their
way to the internet.
------------------------
I was wondering if she did it manually, one at a time or if there was a
quicker way to accomplish it.

Hi Cori! I understand now your question, but sorry I donīt know. Letīs
wait for Helenīs directions...

Hugs,

Anna Maria
Old October 7th 03, 08:35 PM
Anna MCM

Cori wrote:

Hi all,

just a note. Phil no longer worships with the family. They disabled his
account and google is checking into him. 1 down many more to go

Great!

Happy crafting to you as well,

Anna Maria
Old October 7th 03, 09:31 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 17:49:09 +0200, Anna MCM wrote:

Astounding. In that case, I bet they're not a bit pleased to have a user
like "Phil Foreskin"!!

Surely not, but maybe familyworship is a "trap name" or this "user" is
just faking the domain name without being their client at all.

That's sort of what I thought of the name in the first place, faking the
domain name, though thinking it was an utter fake, not spoofing a real one.

I remember that once I was searching something about the sad facts in
Columbine, I found a pic on a page with domain columbine.something, I
clicked on the page and I found myself in a porno site. How disgusting!
Returning to the gross message, unfortunately Iīm not a computer geek
enough to analize the complete headers and reconstruct the message
travel in the net, sorry. I know only the basics...

It's not as if anyone looking for such sites would have any difficulty
finding them. Only reason I can see for tricking people into visiting them
is if they have some advertising deal that pays them per visit.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old October 7th 03, 09:33 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:24:15 -0400, "Cori" wrote:

Also had a question. Routing the links into another folder, is that
something you have to do manually or can you set up your email program to do
it for you?

I do it manually. I set up a "sites to visit" folder so that when I'm in
the mood to browse I don't have to hunt through all the other newsgroup
messages I've saved to find the ones that are just links. I just don't find
I'm usually in the mood to browse web sites at the same time I'm reading
messages.

Old October 7th 03, 11:44 PM
Karen

"Helen "Halla" Fleischer" wrote in message
It's not as if anyone looking for such sites would have any difficulty
finding them. Only reason I can see for tricking people into visiting them
is if they have some advertising deal that pays them per visit.

It seems that the person whose site it is was not involved in the posting.
I got the following email response from winternet, who is the host of the
website:

"This person has NO interest in anyone coming to his page and has NO
interest in spamming any news group. I will tell him that someone is yet
again using him to offend various groups of people. This time I will talk
to him about putting a "this-might-offend" in his picture path so that
people who look at the paths will be informed that they are being taken for
a ride."

So Mr. Family Worship, who has been flooding some newsgroups with sicko
posts for a week now, just posted the link to this (still I don't understand
why would ANYONE want this stuff on their website, whether they wanted
visitors or not!). Some of the newsgroups he has flooded are almost
completely unusable now -- let's hope he doesn't do it here!

Old October 8th 03, 12:02 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Cori"
wrote:

Hi all,

just a note. Phil no longer worships with the family. They disabled his
account and google is checking into him. 1 down many more to go

Happy Crafting,

Cori

Well surely we do not have to question a name like "Phil Forskin" as being
legitimitly of a religious origine ....not even close to any religion I
can think of LOL Lets not wast any more time on the likes of him

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....