Finally one for us science geeks

Old August 7th 03, 04:49 PM
The Other Kim

Default Finally one for us science geeks

Hey gang!

I got my new issue of Interweave Knits yesterday and immediately ran to
the stash to find appropriate yarn to start making this:

http://noodle.pds.k12.nj.us/june/

The link is from the "Geek Chic" article.

Finally, knitting science geeks have a pattern to call our own g

The Other Kim
email: Lady_Kimmer at altcastlenet dot com

Old August 7th 03, 05:04 PM
Sew-Sew Lady

That is so cool! One of my daughters is considering medical school, so I
will definitely save that pattern! It would make a really special sweater
for her! Thanks for sharing the link!

Old August 8th 03, 01:49 AM
spampot

The Other Kim wrote:
Hey gang!

I got my new issue of Interweave Knits yesterday and immediately ran to
the stash to find appropriate yarn to start making this:

http://noodle.pds.k12.nj.us/june/

The link is from the "Geek Chic" article.

Finally, knitting science geeks have a pattern to call our own g

The Other Kim
email: Lady_Kimmer at altcastlenet dot com

Isn't it marvelous? June Oshiro used to frequent the cooking NG where I
first encountered Ranee. I keep meaning to make this scarf...like I
need ANOTHER WIP!

Old August 8th 03, 10:17 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:02:04 GMT, "AGRES" wrote:

Wow! A good reason for SEX!

We need a reason??

How 'bout "because it's there"? Works for mountain climbers.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/

WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 03:02 AM
Finally Got It!!! Mika Quilting 10 October 26th 04 06:32 PM
OT My dad finally passed away tonight Cheri2Star Beads 28 June 25th 04 09:09 PM
OT Happy Happy! New Home is finally official!!! ~KK~ in B.C. Quilting 21 June 5th 04 08:02 PM
Finally, finally my kreinik arrived Addie Needlework 2 May 13th 04 07:29 PM