I Don't Understand

Old August 8th 03, 06:49 AM
Shillelagh

Default I Don't Understand

Some of my posts aren't showing up when I read the group. Like the original
about the S.E.X. at Wal-Mart... but at least Slinky saw it because she
posted a reply. I also don't see my original update of "the joys of rural
life".

Am I going to have to unsubscribe and then subscribe again?

Shelagh

Old August 8th 03, 02:56 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:49:50 -0500, "Shillelagh" wrote:

Some of my posts aren't showing up when I read the group. Like the original
about the S.E.X. at Wal-Mart... but at least Slinky saw it because she
posted a reply. I also don't see my original update of "the joys of rural
life".

Am I going to have to unsubscribe and then subscribe again?

Might be worth a try. I saw both messages, but didn't really have any
comment to make on them that hadn't been said already. 2 pounds of baby
yarn should go a long way, maybe even further than you're planning, unless
you like to make very big baby blankets.

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old August 8th 03, 04:47 PM
NoraBalcer

Shelagh,

I've seen all your posts, but under a different heading so they are there.

HTH,

Nora
Old August 8th 03, 07:12 PM
Shillelagh

"Helen "Halla" Fleischer" wrote in message
| On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:49:50 -0500, "Shillelagh" wrote:

Some of my posts aren't showing up when I read the group. Like the

original
about the S.E.X. at Wal-Mart... but at least Slinky saw it because she
posted a reply. I also don't see my original update of "the joys of

rural
life".

Am I going to have to unsubscribe and then subscribe again?

Might be worth a try. I saw both messages, but didn't really have any
comment to make on them that hadn't been said already. 2 pounds of baby
yarn should go a long way, maybe even further than you're planning, unless
you like to make very big baby blankets.

Thanks Helen.... It's not that I expect replies on everything I post - I
usually don't have problems seeing my own posts. I think something must be
haywire with my ISP. bleah

Shelagh

Old August 8th 03, 07:12 PM
Shillelagh

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Shelagh,

I've seen all your posts, but under a different heading so they are there.

HTH,

Nora

Thanks Nora - I guess they are going through, just not always to me.

Shelagh

Old August 8th 03, 07:33 PM
Ophelia

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message
First make sure you haven't blocked yourself

tools - message rules - blocked senders list

I have done it before now

Ophelia

I double checked - nothing there for this ng. I have noticed that even
though I haven't blocked anything for this group I'm not getting all the
messages. For example - I just d/l messages and it said "45 headers" then
d/l 35 messages. Grrrrrrr. I only block senders for the figure skating

ng -
there are some real winners on that one.

I had that problem with missing posts when I was using the Berlin Uni
server. Since they are closing down for no Uni users and they have opened
new.individual.de it has been much better