Accidental S.E.X and the BIG SPINRITE TENT SALE!

Old August 6th 03, 05:25 AM
madhatress

Default Accidental S.E.X and the BIG SPINRITE TENT SALE!

Hi all!

So Monday my BF and I decided to drive from Orangeville, Ont to Kincardine,
Port Elgin and Southampton just for a little day road trip. We had to detour
around part of the Hwy due to construction, and at the end of the detour we
took a wrong turn. We didn't realize it until we saw a sign that said
Listowel 17, London 117. I suggested that we just go to Listowel, cause
that was were the Spinrite outlet is. So we found the outlet, but I didnt
have much money so I only bought 7 ounces of 'fashion seconds' at $0.70 an
ounce. I ended up with some sizeable pieces of Bernat's new Boa yarn
(possibly enough to make a scarf), and 1 turquoise ball of of Patons Bella.
While we were there, I grabbed a local paper about events in that area. Whe
I opened it up later, I saw the ad I was looking for......

Get ready Ontario Residents! The Spinrite tent sale is August 11th to 23rd!
WOOOHOOO!!

I like getting lost

Happy knitting and crocheting all!
Nadia

Old August 7th 03, 02:45 AM
Shillelagh

"madhatress" moc.liamtoh@ssertahdam wrote:

Hi all!

So Monday my BF and I decided to drive from Orangeville, Ont to

Kincardine,
Port Elgin and Southampton just for a little day road trip.

I absolutely adore Kincardine! A friend of my sister's has a cottage a few
minutes down the road, right on the lakeshore (Bruce Beach) and I got to go
there for 5 days a few years ago. We went into Kincardine often for dinner,
shopping, etc. and on more than one evening sat by the water and listened to
the fellow playing the bagpipes. It gives me chills thinking about it.

We also went shopping at a darling little town south of Bruce Beach. They
had renovated all the old buildings on the main street and we spent many
pleasant hours shopping and eating there. I think it was Bayfield.

Lucky you on your yarn finds! I'd love to be visiting there at the time of
the tent sale.

Shelagh

Old August 7th 03, 09:24 PM
madhatress

Hey Els,

I don't remember seeing a little river, but then again I was so engrossed
with the store, I wasn't paying attention to much else!

As for Menonites: I didn't see any in the Listowel area, but when we were
driving to Kincardine, I saw a few walking on the highway. When I used to
work in a fabric store in Guelph, Menonites would sometimes come in to shop.
I am assuming they were more modern, cause I don't think they walked and
there was never a horse and buggy outside!

Nadia

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article ogers.com,
[...]

Nadia that brings back memmories.......I have been there many times, years
ago. We had a friend who had a sheep farm just up the road from
Listowel. I learned there....if you can call it that....LOL, how to shear
a sheep, so a group of us could be in a sheep to shawl day, at Sheepfocus
in Markem or New Market in Ontario. Those were the fun days and also the
hot hot hot days. I can remember sheep and sweat and lots of laughter as
well. The second year we came in first all the way.

Nadia, does the little river still run under the road, right next to the
Spinright store. Did you see any of the Mennonite horse and buggies, seem
to recall that that is Mennonite country all around there.

Thanks for the memmories....tra la la la la la........ and the earworm

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))