Dale sweater - new photo

Old August 4th 03, 11:23 PM
Martin Eccles

Default Dale sweater - new photo

I've just uploaded a photo of Judy T's Dale sweater. In the unlikely event
that you don't appreciate the sweater, it's worth having a look at the photo
just for the woodwork!

Cheers, Martin

http://www.techcopy.demon.co.uk

Old August 4th 03, 11:37 PM
Karen

"Martin Eccles" wrote in message
I've just uploaded a photo of Judy T's Dale sweater. In the unlikely event
that you don't appreciate the sweater, it's worth having a look at the

photo
just for the woodwork!

Cheers, Martin

http://www.techcopy.demon.co.uk

I like the sweater AND the woodwork! Really beautiful work on the sweater,
Judy T! That looks like it must have been very difficult to do, with the
color pattern in it, but it sure turned out great!

Karen in MN

Old August 5th 03, 12:05 AM
NoraBalcer

Judy,

I love the sweater as I had never heard of a Dale sweater before, where did you
get the pattern? Did you do the lovely woodwork too?

Hugs,

Nora
Old August 5th 03, 01:38 AM
Norma

Beautiful Sweater! I love the colours. Great work.

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)

Old August 5th 03, 04:19 AM
Katherine Burgess

Wow! What a gorgeous sweater! Judy, that is one lucky little girl.
And, Martin, the woodwork is nice, too. g
Katherine

Old August 5th 03, 11:13 AM
G.Kelly

Thank you Martin for not only uploading the photo but also drawing our
attention to the great woodwork -both are beautiful God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old August 5th 03, 04:32 PM
NoraBalcer

Judy,

What beautiful work and on such small needles, unbelievable.

Hugs,

Nora
Old August 6th 03, 10:59 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

| On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:23:05 +0100, "Martin Eccles" wrote:

I've just uploaded a photo of Judy T's Dale sweater. In the unlikely event
that you don't appreciate the sweater, it's worth having a look at the photo
just for the woodwork!

Cheers, Martin

http://www.techcopy.demon.co.uk

Wow to both. I love figured wood!

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/