Australian Designers

Old January 19th 04, 08:21 PM
koalamom

Default Australian Designers

Hi Julie,
Sorry if I misled you. But unfortunately I just don't want to get your
hopes up unnecessarily. You could do a search on Peg Fraser, Sarah L
Ricketts and Persephone Designs if you're interested in Australian
well knownish cross stitch designers.

Yvette

No, no worries there .... I am just interested in getting
information so I know what to expect .... I didn't know much about
the designers you listed above, so I will check them out. Personally,
out of what I have seen so far over the years, my favorite is Karen
Couchman ...... Julie

Yvette - I did net searches on the 3 individuals or companies that you
mentioned above and could only find a website for Sarah Ricketts. Do
you know of or could you give me sites for the other two ? Thanks
...... Julie
Old January 20th 04, 06:29 AM
Yvette

Hi Julie,

Peg Fraser's business name is AppleCross Designs. I went to her
website the other day, and while it doesn't have much, at least it
exists...!
www.applecrossdesigns.com

I actually wonder if Persephone has a website at all - the girl who
runs it is Kylie Stubbles. She used to design for Radda Australia
(who distribute DMC products here).

I have seen some of Karen Couchman's work, and yes it is good.

Old January 22nd 04, 07:30 AM
Morilyn & Stan

Julie,
If you are a Couchman fan have a look at designs by Graham Ross - he has a
website, www.rossoriginals.com.au/
and his charts/designs are wonderful Hoffman's are the US distributors.
Wombat Creek Designs are another, also "Silkstone" Blackwork.
Try a Google.com.au search and you will get several leads.

Morilyn
in beautiful sunny Queensland

om...

Australian Opal Must Not Jewelry 10 September 3rd 04 04:11 PM
Australian Bead Kits Available Silverman and Hall Beads 0 January 13th 04 09:02 PM
Australian Beading Kits Available Silverman and Hall Beads 0 January 12th 04 11:51 PM
Australian stitchers please help. Dianne Lewandowski Needlework 8 September 16th 03 05:46 PM
Attention: Freelance Designers Kustom Krafts Inc. Needlework 0 August 7th 03 09:13 PM