Need an old Pfaff manual?

Old February 16th 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default Need an old Pfaff manual?

I was looking for the scissors sharpener and came across the manual for the
Pfaff 1221 1222. Hurricane Katrina put my Pfaff under more than 18 feet of
polluted sludge and she is no more. Be glad to mail the manual to anyone
who has this model and needs the manual.
And, yes, I have a scissors sharpener and yes, it works. A much-used
pair of Ginghers had developed a 'grabby spot' about midway down the blade.
DH buffed the blades back smooth and they are all better now. Could be that
somebody attempted to cut through a pin. Not me. Polly

Old February 16th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Polly:
Those Pfaff 1221/2 were really lovely SM. I had one that I traded to get
Pfilomina Pfaff, a computer babe. I am quite certain a couple of our RCTQ
people have that model. So, if do not get a reply, post your message again,
in case some are off line right now. You are kind to offer.
PAT in VA/USA

Old February 16th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Old February 17th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

I just slipped it back under the tray in the SM cabinet's top drawer where
it's lived for 20 years or so. One day someone here will adopt a Pfaff
1221-1222 and need it. That is a very fine SM. Polly

. ..

Old March 10th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TX_Michele

TX_Michele had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/quilting/Nee...ual-90487-.htm :
Hi,

I have a Pfaff 1222 SE that use to be my mom's. Unfortunately, I never
received a manual for it, so if you still have it, I would love to get the
manual. Please feel free to email @ . I look forward
to hearing from you soon.

Michele

-------------------------------------
Polly Esther wrote:

I was looking for the scissors sharpener and came across the manual for
the
Pfaff 1221 1222. Hurricane Katrina put my Pfaff under more than 18
feet of
polluted sludge and she is no more. Be glad to mail the manual to
anyone
who has this model and needs the manual.
And, yes, I have a scissors sharpener and yes, it works. A
much-used
pair of Ginghers had developed a 'grabby spot' about midway down the
blade.
DH buffed the blades back smooth and they are all better now. Could be
that
somebody attempted to cut through a pin. Not me. Polly

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 92325 messages and counting!
Old February 1st 09, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
tummia

tummia had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/quilting/Re-...ual-90574-.htm :

Polly Esther wrote:

I just slipped it back under the tray in the SM cabinet's top drawer
where
it's lived for 20 years or so. One day someone here will adopt a Pfaff

1221-1222 and need it. That is a very fine SM. Polly

Hi Polly Esther!
Are you still keeping that manual?
I bought a used 1222 without "papers" and would be very pleased to adopt
it..
As i'm in Italy i would love to pay at least the shipping cost.
There is also the separated sheet with the stitches images? (sorry, i
don't know how to call it)
Thank you very much for being so careful about it and about people and
machines without manuals
Ciao,
Elda

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 119106 messages and counting!

Old February 1st 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Elda:
Enjoy that 1222 ... she is a treasure! I had one for years until I up graded
to 7570 and traded the 1222. I sometimes wish I'd kept it, but then I
remember that I needed the trade in money to make the purchase.
Pfilomina Pfaff and Pat in VA/USA

news:4985d5a7$0$6278 Hi Polly Esther!

Old February 1st 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Thank you, Pat, for carrying forward Elda's need for an old Pfaff manual -
my computer didn't pick up the original message. That happens a lot.
Elda - no. My goodness. It was a very long time ago that I had the
Pfaff manual and it has gone to a Pfaff owner. So very sorry I can't help
you. Polly

"Pat in Virginia" wrote Elda:
Enjoy that 1222 ... she is a treasure! I had one for years until I up
graded to 7570 and traded the 1222. I sometimes wish I'd kept it, but then
I remember that I needed the trade in money to make the purchase.
Pfilomina Pfaff and Pat in VA/USA

"tummia" wrote Hi Polly Esther!

Old February 14th 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
tummia

tummia had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/quilting/Re-...al-121483-.htm :
hello polly and pat!
i'm sorry for my tardy reaction but i have been visited by thieves and
they stole also my laptop - afterwards unexpectedly recovered by the
police!!! - and i couldn't read/answer before.
now that my dear laptop is back i wish to thank you very much for your
fast and lovely answers. My new-for-me 1222 came back from servicin when
the laptop was away but she had to go back to the service because she
wouldn't saw backward.. my fingers seems frying for the envy to tap her
buttons and start playing and i'm sure i will enjoy as you did.
thank you so much and a virtual hug,
tummia (italy)

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.quilting - 120343 messages and counting!