A big show and tell from me...

Old March 29th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default A big show and tell from me...

They aren't mine, but Lisa Pavelka's and they are YUMMY:

1 ounce Rose's Lime Juice (or use real key lime juice, slightly sweetened)

1.5 ounces Vanilla Vodka

2 ounces Pineapple Juice

Shake over ice and seve straight up. *Grahm cracker crumbs around the
rim or Teddy Grahms optional.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Deb Hayes wrote:
I think the new site is GORGEOUS~! What a fine job you did~!

Now, would you mind sharing your Key lime martinis?

Deb

Old March 29th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Mar 28, 8:39 pm, "Deb Hayes" wrote:
I think the new site is GORGEOUS~! What a fine job you did~!

Now, would you mind sharing your Key lime martinis?

Deb

Oh, yummmy, key lime martinis - two of my favorite taste sensations
together???
I'm sorry I won't be there at B & B. There is a SLIGHT possibility I
may go, but probably not...WAAAH.

Patti

Old March 31st 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay,rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Oh wow! Nicely put together... it looks like a big job! Well done!

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:

http://www.npcg.org

Enjoy!

Old April 3rd 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
D Curtis

Way to Go! That is a well done site, and so much to look at.
Di
http://lunamom.etsy.com

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Instead of beading and claying, I've been putting this site together:

http://www.npcg.org

Enjoy!

Show Guide for the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally/NEC Penny Gaines Yarn 0 September 12th 06 04:02 PM
after the show... Linda Sweigart Quilting 3 April 2nd 05 03:16 PM
Show & tell... Helen Page Beads 6 May 18th 04 07:44 PM
another show (fwd) Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Needlework 0 November 3rd 03 03:12 PM