OT Grand baby watch

Old October 11th 05, 03:40 PM
Bonnie Patterson

I had three years of charts, ovulation dates, last pregnacy/birth,
dates and duration of periods, etc. I knew the day and time that I got
pregnant! I checked the chart that we used for the cows (gestation for
humans is the same as cows, date serviced = date due). The chart
idicated that my due date was February 14th. My doctor said that
February 14th was very romantic but my due date was actually February
4th according to his calculations.

At my appointment on the 12th I was sent home with instructions to
take 2 ounces of caster oil, so I went shopping, walked around the
mall 4 times, bought the caster oil and went home. Didn't take the
caster oil.

Labor started, pains got to 10 minutes apart, we went to the hospital,
checked in, dilated, etc., labor stopped! Doctor came in (after
church), nurses verified that I had been in labor and progressing.
doctor asked if I had taken my 2 ounces of caster oil, I said no and
he told the nurse to a glass of orange juice with 2 ounces of caster
oil in it and make sure that I drank it.

The caster oil got everything moving and at 1:30 AM on February 14th,
DS arrived.

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:36:34 -0400, "AliceW"
wrote:

I think they would have to commit my son first and then my DIL if she went
that far. There was originally some question of her actual due date and
they had both October 9th and 13th, but the doctor won't let her go past
next Sunday. I will have to clone myself since my DD is now ready to move
into her newly renovated home within the next 10 days and I have two
business trips the week of the 20th! I will make airline reservations
hoping to hit it right so I can help my son and DIL when they come home. If
I can at least give them a chance for a few full nights sleep it will help
them a bit.

I have not been calling unless she tells me she has a doctors appt. Then I
call to see how that went.

Old October 12th 05, 04:34 PM
Elizabeth Young

Hey, I'm waiting for my very first grand-niece also!
(due date is actually the 19th, I think)

liz young in sunny california

WitchyStitcher wrote:
We are waiting for our grand-neice who was due yesterday. I guess I
must be impatient. Both of my children were born early and after short
labors. My oldest was a week early and 6 hours of labor, my youngest
was 4 weeks early and just under 4 hours labor.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 01:42:41 GMT, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

I don't suppose that this is a good time for me to mention that one of our
daughters was born 6 weeks later than her predicted birth date.

Many questions about my new watch [email protected] Jewelry 2 July 3rd 05 05:12 PM
Question -- Benrus Watch [email protected] Jewelry 0 January 3rd 05 08:37 AM
Wanted: Non-functional watch faces Bonnie Jewelry 2 October 25th 04 04:06 PM
AD: Watch Faces Marisa Exter Beads 2 April 15th 04 09:59 PM
How Do I Fix My Watch Battery? Stephanie Jewelry 11 October 14th 03 04:22 PM