Birthday greetings

Old January 13th 17, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Birthday greetings

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !
Old January 13th 17, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

On 12/01/2017 23:55, wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 13th 17, 04:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

On 1/13/2017 7:01 AM, Shirley wrote:
On 12/01/2017 23:55, wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown
Old January 13th 17, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

On 13/01/2017 19:42, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:23:48 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

On 13/01/2017 15:36,
wrote:

wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

Hee hee, that'll warm you up Shirley! Hope you don't live Suffolk way
or on the coast anyway.

I live in Derbyshire, just on the edge of the Peak District, the
foothills of the Pennine Chain.

Lovely countryside there! I see they are worried the storms are a
re-run of the 1950s one that did so much damage to low lying coastal
places

On the news tonight the high tide did not rise to the expected level.
We are waiting to hear from our youngest son as his ship came into Hull
this morning and sailed back again to Holland tonight. I guess he had a
rough crossing.
Hugs

--
Shirley