FREE leaflet (pay S&H only): fabric covered video cassette boxes

Old January 27th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Audrey[_2_]

Default FREE leaflet (pay S&H only): fabric covered video cassette boxes

This leaflet is called Fabric Covered Video Cassette Boxes, it's from
1991, Lynn Paulin/Step by Step Publications #LP125. It tells you how
to make plastic video boxes real pretty for weddings, births,
anniversaries and other special events. I'd think you could probably
follow the directions to make photo albums, too, but I'm not sure.

It's free for the taking, except for postage. If you want it, I'll
need you to send me a 9X12" manila envelope with $3.28 postage for 4
ounces at the Media Mail* rate. Or, if you want it faster*, you could
send me a Priority Mail Flat Rate envelope with $4.95 Priority Mail
postage on it. Just reply to this posting and I'll e-mail my address
to you privately.

*I ordered a book from Amazon.com that was shipped 12/30/08 via Media
Mail, the rate for books and magazines. USPS.com's last entry for it
was on 1/3/09, when it arrived in their facility in NJ (I live outside
of Chicago). The postal service has no more information on-line about
this book, which goes to show you how
s-l-o-w Media Mail is. It sounds like they haven't touched it since
1/3/09. I'd suggest Priority Mail if you want this leaflet.

Audrey
Old February 6th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
Audrey[_2_]

This leaflet has been taken, everybody.

Audrey

On Jan 27, 1:28*pm, Audrey wrote:
[...]

Sweatshirt jacket covered with squares of fabric? Mauvice in central WI Quilting 4 April 27th 08 10:57 PM
Fabric covered buttons and beltbuckles - how to ? Broderi Sewing 3 November 27th 06 08:30 PM
Fabric Covered Glass Plates Pauline Quilting 1 December 8th 05 07:54 PM
Fabric Boxes SunnyQuilt Quilting 10 December 4th 04 03:38 AM
Fabric Covered Altoids Box ?? Frosty772 Sewing 3 November 19th 03 04:23 PM