OT the wedding, now is over back to quilting.

Old September 28th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

Default OT the wedding, now is over back to quilting.

I have just posted some pictures of GD's wedding on my website.
Hopefully after I have been to a show next weekend I can get back to
doing some quilting.

The stationery and the cake was a wedding present form me. Bottom two
tiers fruit and the top Madeira. I did exactly as GD wanted it.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 28th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Lovely pictures - and it didn't rain!

Nice hat - I like hats!

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old September 28th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

Thanks Sally.
Actually it did rain, it threw it down as we came out of church. So no
photographs at church. By the time we got to the reception at Hodsock
Priory the sun had come out. I did not get the chance to throw the rose
petals I had been drying all summer. Paper confetti not allowed at
Church.
Shirley

In message , Sally Swindells
writes

Old September 28th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

Is Hodstock Priory the snowdrop place,or am I getting it mixed up?

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old September 28th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Shirley Shone wrote:

I have just posted some pictures of GD's wedding on my website.
Hopefully after I have been to a show next weekend I can get back to
doing some quilting.

The stationery and the cake was a wedding present form me. Bottom two
tiers fruit and the top Madeira. I did exactly as GD wanted it.
Shirley

Shirley, what wonderful gifts to have given your DGD! And they turned
out just beautifully -- as did the bride.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 28th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

Yes it is.
Shirley

In message , Sally Swindells
writes

Old September 28th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

In message , Sandy
writes
In article ,
Shirley Shone wrote:

I have just posted some pictures of GD's wedding on my website.
Hopefully after I have been to a show next weekend I can get back to
doing some quilting.

The stationery and the cake was a wedding present form me. Bottom two
tiers fruit and the top Madeira. I did exactly as GD wanted it.
Shirley

Shirley, what wonderful gifts to have given your DGD! And they turned
out just beautifully -- as did the bride.

Thank you. It took me many weeks to make all the stationery. A real
labour of love.
At the reception the happy couple handed out gifts to the mothers and
fathers. Also they gave me a lovely basket of white flowers, roses,
carnations, Peruvian lilies with greenery. I felt a really proud
grandma.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 28th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Lovely, Shirley. Thanks for letting us be 'guests'!
..
In message , Shirley Shone
writes
I have just posted some pictures of GD's wedding on my website.
Hopefully after I have been to a show next weekend I can get back to
doing some quilting.

The stationery and the cake was a wedding present form me. Bottom two
tiers fruit and the top Madeira. I did exactly as GD wanted it.
Shirley

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 28th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

I have some wonderful photos from before we moved (from Nottingham). I
brought some of my snowdrops with me, so I have a little bit of Hodstock
here.

Also remember the Garrya elliptica growing up the wall. Magical place
for a wedding reception.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Shirley Shone wrote:
Yes it is.
Shirley

In message , Sally Swindells
writes

Old September 29th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That was fun to see Shirley. Thanks for sharing. Love
that hat!
Taria

Shirley Shone wrote:

I have just posted some pictures of GD's wedding on my website.
Hopefully after I have been to a show next weekend I can get back to
doing some quilting.

The stationery and the cake was a wedding present form me. Bottom two
tiers fruit and the top Madeira. I did exactly as GD wanted it.
Shirley

WEDDINGO ON LINE WEDDING MALL! ------Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses for your wedding day! weddingo Quilting 11 July 2nd 07 09:42 PM
Back to Quilting! Marcella Peek Quilting 16 April 18th 07 11:52 AM
Double Wedding ring quilting motifs. KJ Quilting 1 May 6th 05 08:01 PM
back to quilting Marijke Quilting 8 April 26th 05 09:32 PM
back to quilting!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 March 18th 05 01:59 PM