OT weird wonderful web

Old December 16th 05, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default OT weird wonderful web

Dunno quite what is going on, is our servers on the 'bottle' already, my
messages have come through twice in some instances and not at all in others,
or they've gone to the wrong thread....

oh well...such is life..

Hugz...Cher

Old December 16th 05, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Cher,

Just like mine that other day through google that appeared six times.
LOL At least you aren't alone.

Hugs,

Nora

Old December 16th 05, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

then my anti spam filter keeps chucking stuff in the spam bin and I have to
keep getting it out...lol so if you or anyone else receives a reply from me
with a bracketed spam in the subject line you'll know where it's been
retrieved from..

I reckon it's Santa's Elves they have finished making things now, and are
twiddling their thumbs til xmas eve when they load his sack and
sleigh...just bored poor souls.

hugz cher
oups.com...

Old December 17th 05, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

If Santa's Elves are finished there, maybe they should come here and
finish my projects that are supposed to go in various stockings - or
make some of the Christmas cookies the boys will be looking for etc
etc. I am a bit behind schedule here.

Old December 17th 05, 08:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Oh I'm sure they'll come and help you out J. you'll get finished intime
you'll see.

I havent iced the cake yet, must do that today whilst Edward is out for the
day, I never do it til the last week as we don't like brick hard icing
this way...lol

I've made our cookies and got them double wrapped in an airtight container
did them last night popped them in the oven whilst reading emails etc.

Just the turkey to thaw out, then get the giblets out to make the stock, and
that'll bring me back on schedule, I par boil the potatoes for roasting and
prepare all the veggies xmas eve.
Normally I work xmas eve but this year decided against it, so have a few
hours extra this year, normally I have to cram the lot into one afternoon,
as I don't get home til gone three xmas morning but this year.........ah
pure heaven...no driving home in the cold with a thumping head and sore
throat...lol

hugz......Cher
oups.com...

Old December 17th 05, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Things that I have been emailing myself from my xcelco account to one of my
yahoo accounts are not going through for some reason. There is LOTS of room
left on my yahoo account, so it can't be that. I think something in
cyberspace is eating them. /

Gemini

Old December 17th 05, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
then my anti spam filter keeps chucking stuff in the spam bin and I have
to keep getting it out...lol so if you or anyone else receives a reply
from me with a bracketed spam in the subject line you'll know where it's
been retrieved from..

Me!!!! *waving* LOL

I reckon it's Santa's Elves they have finished making things now, and are
twiddling their thumbs til xmas eve when they load his sack and
sleigh...just bored poor souls.

LOL Poor Santa's Elves, being blamed for playing with people's emails.

Gem

Old December 18th 05, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

LOL Could be... they're hungry after all that work they do to prepare for
Christmas... and quite a few of the email I sent my yahoo account from my
xcelco account are for recipes. Hmmm... seems to me this happened to me
another year around Christmas too. You just might be onto something about
it being Santa's elves! LOL

Gem

"spinninglilac" wrote in message
k...