AD- Last beads before the holidays from Tillerman Beads

Old December 7th 04, 06:35 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default AD- Last beads before the holidays from Tillerman Beads

Or at least the last ones that can possibly be shipped from the UK in time
for the holidays. We hope you like Mike's latest efforts. He's been trying
to put in some time at the torch but the weather hasn't been as cooperative
as we'd like. But, there you go....

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Tillerm...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

As always thanks for looking. I'm going to be posting less for a few days
as I have some catching-up to do with beadwork.

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

Old December 7th 04, 07:24 PM
E J Ralph

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 18:35:14 +0000 (UTC), "Su/Cutworks"
wrote:

Or at least the last ones that can possibly be shipped from the UK in time
for the holidays. We hope you like Mike's latest efforts. He's been trying
to put in some time at the torch but the weather hasn't been as cooperative
as we'd like. But, there you go....

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Tillerm...3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

As always thanks for looking. I'm going to be posting less for a few days
as I have some catching-up to do with beadwork.

-Su

Ooh lovely. I think "Stourbridge" and "Champers" are my faves.

Hope they do well for you both.

Emma
Old December 7th 04, 07:52 PM
Diana Curtis

Ditto. They are all wonderful but if I had my druthers those are the two I
would get.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Tillerm...EQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZ

Old December 7th 04, 09:33 PM
Su

Thanks to both of you! My newsreader is going bad, thanks to BT I
don't see a third of the messages so I'm using Google.

I'll make sure they end up in your stockings if they don't sell. You
can fight over them!

Cheers.

Old December 8th 04, 02:17 AM
Stephanie

Ooh lovely. I think "Stourbridge" and "Champers" are my faves.

Emma

Ditto. They are all wonderful but if I had my druthers those are the two I
would get.
Diana

My druthers are for Champers!!

..Stephanie.