Gearshift Knob Cover (Yes, It's Really Knitting-Related)

Old February 11th 05, 01:22 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Yes indeed, Katherine, - I knew thismorning when i logged on that it must be
time for a good laugh God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Katherine" wrote in message
Not in this group!!!

Katherine (still chuckling)

Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
LOL, Kira, isn't that an oxymoron, ladies and risque all in one
sentence? LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen

"Kira Dirlik" !! wrote in message
Oh Ladies, your risque side is coming out!!!! Hysterical!
Kira

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:13:59 -0600, "Noreen's Knit*che"
wrote:

Omg, Di, I almost peed my pants!
Yes, a LONG time ago, I made one for my HS sweetheart (which of
course appalled my mother, evil grin), and I crocheted white to
look like whipped creme (or something else, you can imagine) and
then crocheted a red cherry on it all!!!!
omg... memories!
I need more coffee....
Hugs,
Noreen

"Seaspray" wrote in message
And I'll bet he has a RED face when he opens that gift! You can
embroider a little smiley face on the warmer.....oh gosh, I need
more tea, I am gettin' sillly..
Di
*****
"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message

"Seaspray" wrote in message
Oh my! This reminds me of the gag gift I got at my wedding
shower. For the ladies, two circular knitted warmers........hope
you get the picture without too much explanation.. LOL It was
from my aunt who love to joke around.
Diane
***********************

LOL, Diane, I pictured your descrip. immediately, and laughed
enough that Don came to see what I was doing here in the
studio/office!
I was actually asked to make a banana warmer for the 17 year old
boyfriend of a friend's daughter, recently, AND she wanted it in
bright YELLOW, rotfl!
Hugs,
Noreen

Old February 11th 05, 08:10 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Gwendoline
Kelly" wrote:

Yes indeed, Katherine, - I knew thismorning when i logged on that it must be
time for a good laugh God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Gwen the 10 the of feb, is a great day...indeed....LOL

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old February 12th 05, 02:44 AM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article ,
"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote:

Yes indeed, Katherine, - I knew thismorning when i logged on that it
must be time for a good laugh God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Gwen the 10 the of feb, is a great day...indeed....LOL

FOr many reasons!

Katherine

Old February 13th 05, 04:34 PM
Mark

Given where this thread went, I am somewhat fearful to point out that I
have completed not one, but two gearshift mittens.
Pictures on my knitting page
(http://home.nyc.rr.com/m1h/knitting/knitting.html) and on my blog
(http://marq1.blogspot.com/)

Mark wrote:
Here's an odd one for you. My sister, who's eccentric at best, (and I'll
stop there), has suggested that I knit a cover/cozy/mitten for her
gearshift knob, which gets too hot or cold, depending on the season, for
her (45-year-old) hand. [She's my younger sister, so sympathy
temporarily fails me.]
Any suggestions? Pictures of said gearshift knob on my blog (address
below).

--
Mark
http://marq1.blogspot.com/
Old February 13th 05, 08:35 PM
Nora Balcer

Hi Mark,

Very nice work.

Hugs,

Nora

Old February 14th 05, 06:33 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

It is Ok we know you are not a bigamist ,,, but can we assumme you
have 2 cars in the house ???::::
mirjam

Old February 14th 05, 11:37 PM
Gwendoline Kelly

Why , of course it is Els !!! Your parents though so all those years (
sorry not too many) ago and you still have a wonderful reason tho keep
thinking so - so I again wish you lots more of them love and God bless
Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Els van Dam wrote:
In article ,
"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote:

Yes indeed, Katherine, - I knew thismorning when i logged on that it
must be time for a good laugh God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Gwen the 10 the of feb, is a great day...indeed....LOL

FOr many reasons!

Katherine

LOL

Els

--
hate spam not welcome

Old February 15th 05, 11:17 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Gwendoline
Kelly" wrote:

Why , of course it is Els !!! Your parents though so all those years (
sorry not too many) ago and you still have a wonderful reason tho keep
thinking so - so I again wish you lots more of them love and God bless
Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Thank you darlink...LOL