Attn: Wendy/frood--Halloween Fabric

Old August 25th 04, 12:05 AM
Monique Reed

Default Attn: Wendy/frood--Halloween Fabric

Are you picking out the medleys for Keepsake Quilting these days?? I
just got the new fall catalog, and all the Halloween collections have
PURPLE in them! : -D

Monique in TX
Old August 25th 04, 01:31 AM
Kathy in CA

I just got that catalog yesterday! Lots of purples--i LOVE PURPLES! drool,
drool It's got so many neat things in it. Not sure WHY I got the catalog as
I didn't request it but love looking thru it.
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

Old August 25th 04, 01:35 AM
Diana Curtis

Wendy is almost eerie in her abiltity to predict fabric trends. Purple is
not a color I associate with Halloween, but somehow, she did. Spooky, isnt
it?
;-)
Diana