AD - Cincinnati, OH IBS Show

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 5th 04, 04:34 PM
Mothwoman

Default AD - Cincinnati, OH IBS Show

I'm sorry I always seem to wait until the last minute to post bead show
reminders!

There will be an Intergalactic Bead Show in the Cincinnati, OH area this
weekend.

I hope to see some of you there! Please feel free to print the coupon from my
website for a discount for admission at the door.

http://www.mothwoman.com/onlineibscoupon.jpg

For details and directions, go to

http://www.beadshows.com

Please come to my table and introduce yourself if you come to the show! I'm
afraid you will probably have to do this even if I've met you before. I seem
to have some sort of facial recognition disorder.

Thank you!

Joan Eckard

http://mothwoman.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Mothwoman-Beads-and-Jewelry