OT. FL roads was Banned from the Garden!--very long

Old July 22nd 03, 01:55 PM
Gillian Murray

Default OT. FL roads was Banned from the Garden!--very long

Then we have to go west to go northwards, and the towns on 301 drive
"himself" nuts with the traffic lights. We actually enjoy the route we take;
I am still looking to see a bear off Rt 19. My son saw one right by the road
a year or so back, when he was returning home to OP. Jim is really an
Interstate driver with the rig, by choice; I-4 is one of his exceptions to
the rule, same as we don't take the Washington Beltway, either, but cut
cross-country.

Gillian
"DebM" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:47:19 -0400, "Gillian Murray"
wrote:

Exactly; I loathe I-4 and will drive anywhere to avoid it; especially

around
the Mouse House!! Usually when we go to Jax we go north on 33, 19 and

17,
through Ocala forest. Other than Orange Park, and Eustis areas, they are
relatively stress-free. When we drive in that direction, we are always in

37 ft motorhome, towing a pick-up........so that makes us a 50ft train!!

LOL

Have you tried 301?

Gillian
"DebM" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:13:23 -0400, "Gillian Murray"
wrote:

Deb,
I live in Polk City, which is just north of exit 38 0n I-4. My husband

loves
to call it the citlural center of plk County. I think he p****s folk

off
when he says thos to the locals!!!

I-4 drives DH nuts. He's always complaining "WHY does it say EAST
when it's going NORTH?"

We're between Jacksonville and Lake City, but head to Orlando
frequently since that's where my sons and sister live. I take it
you're between Tampa and Orlando?