AD - Another Hollow Mandrel Offering?

Old November 18th 04, 08:54 PM
Tinkster

Default AD - Another Hollow Mandrel Offering?

My first (and only, so far) hollow mandrel offering went swimmingly,
with over 165 mandrels being cut, ground and shipped out in record
time. I have a tendency to give my personal stash away when someone
needs something (who knew?) so now I'm finding that I have to clean
mandrels every day before I work. Bleah.

So........ I think it's time to buy a ton of stainless tubing again
and offer some mandrels! But I want to test the waters first and see
what the need is. I don't want to order 200 ft. of tubing if everyone
already has the mandrels they need.

Here are the specs on the steel:

304 seamless grade, 1/8 hard, 250 /.254 OD. and .1965 / .1995 ID

We cut the mandrels to 12" lengths, then bevel grind both ends for
your blowing comfort :-) The first buy taught me several lessons, the
primary lesson being GET A BANDSAW FOR THIS! I did, so we're good to
go in that department.

Prices including shipping (including international) can be found along
with more information he
http://blackswampglassworks.com/mandrels.htm

PLEASE feel free to pass this information along to anyone you think
might be interested!

Thanks!

Tink
Check here for available work:
http://blackswampglassworks.com/latest.htm

I made a hollow bead today! KDK Beads 7 September 23rd 04 09:19 PM
AD: Two Lonely Hollow Beads... Tink Tinkster Beads 4 August 22nd 04 07:41 PM
AD: Two Hollow Beads... - Tink Tinkster Beads 41 April 22nd 04 01:26 AM
AD: Hollow Fish starlia Beads 6 April 15th 04 05:57 PM
Large Mandrel Hearts starlia Beads 2 February 28th 04 05:37 AM