I did it! I made my first custom sale!

Old November 13th 04, 03:51 AM
Jalynne

Default I did it! I made my first custom sale!

I sold my very first custom set today. Got the check in my hot little hand! She was
thrilled at what I came up with, and has more work lined up for me. Her comment to
me as I was leaving, "You're a friend, but I don't want to take advantage of that. I
want you to be paid what you're worth." She also asked me for a handful of business
cards, because her friends are likely to ask about me once they see her new "jewels".
I just about cried. You guys are all responsible. Not only for getting me addicted
in the first place, but in teaching me how to do this in the right way. You were
there with me through the entire custom order process, cheering me on. I feel like
I'm on top of the world. How can I top this? Oh, probably by going to Shipwreck
tomorrow, then meeting Kalera in 11 days and a wake up. Pictures of the bracelet
that goes with the set will be up in a couple of days.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old November 13th 04, 03:53 AM
Marisa2

So cool! Congratulations!

Looking forward to the picture.

marisa2

Old November 13th 04, 06:14 AM
Cheri2Star

I sold my very first custom set today. Got the check in my hot little hand!
She was
thrilled at what I came up with, and has more work lined up for me.

Wow, that is so COOL! She is obviously a woman of discriminating taste! G

Congrats!

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)

It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi
Old November 13th 04, 12:01 PM
Peggy

Congratulations, Jalynne!!

Old November 13th 04, 01:15 PM
Diana Curtis

Does this mean I earn a commision? ;-)
Congrats. You earned all this joy. Now go forth and create!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

ink.net...

Old November 13th 04, 04:11 PM
Jalynne

hanging my head yes, I'll listen now. Sometimes, the bad stuff is harder to
believe. With friends like this, however, I'm beginning to see things in a whole new
way. Thanks, VJ! love you
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Jalynne"
:

]I sold my very first custom set today. Got the check in my hot little hand! She
was
]thrilled at what I came up with, and has more work lined up for me. Her comment
]me as I was leaving, "You're a friend, but I don't want to take advantage of that.
]want you to be paid what you're worth." She also asked me for a handful of
business
]cards, because her friends are likely to ask about me once they see her new
"jewels".
]I just about cried.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!

and from now on, you'll believe me, yes????

**** H U G S ****

--
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com

Old November 13th 04, 04:12 PM
Jalynne

Um...yeah...I think I can swing some stuff from Shipwreck for ya...oooh, there's your
email now with your request. I'll do the best I can. Love you!
--

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Does this mean I earn a commision? ;-)
Congrats. You earned all this joy. Now go forth and create!
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

ink.net...

Old November 13th 04, 04:35 PM
Beadbimbo

Congratulations Jalynne! That's wonderful!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ink.net...

Old November 13th 04, 11:35 PM
susiegibson

congrats on the sales,and the referrals-
best success for you-smiles, susie

--

susie gibson

http://www.reachone.com/sgibson/

[...]