Huggers & Hug recipients & anyone that has pictures of hugs

Old April 24th 05, 05:19 AM
Terbear

Default Huggers & Hug recipients & anyone that has pictures of hugs

I am officially the new Curator of The HUG Gallery, and with this title
comes the duty of collecting all pictures of HUGs made by the RCTQ. If you
have pictures of a HUG, please send them my way & I will add them to our
gallery.
If you are a recipient of a HUG, and it is not in the gallery, please snap a
picture if you can. I have a list of recipients, and will be posting them at
a later date, if you have pictures of these quilts, please send them my way.
My e-mail address is

thanks
Teri

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old April 24th 05, 11:51 AM
Shirley.Caylor

I just sent you an email with a link to my webshots account. Let me know if
you don't get it. It has photos of the 4 Hugs made for my niece's children
after they lost their house in a hurricane last summer.

Shirley

Old April 24th 05, 02:45 PM
ALZ

Since I'm fairly new, I'm not sure what the proper protocol for hugs
is. Do I have to be a member of something?

I would like to do something for an aide who works in my school. Her
19 year old son was tragically killed when he was hit by a car while
walking home from a family gathering at a park. Apparently the driver
may have mistook the park path for a road.

Linda

Old April 24th 05, 03:03 PM
maryd

Send the request to Karen Queen of Squshies and she will send out the
specifics to all that have signed up to make blocks.

--
Mary
:

Old April 24th 05, 03:33 PM
Pat in Virginia

Please email me your snail address so I can send
you photo of Kris's quilt. PAT

Old April 24th 05, 05:14 PM
Terbear

Hi Pat,
I just sent you an e-mail.
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~

Old April 25th 05, 12:51 AM
Pat in Virginia

Danke.

Terbear wrote:
Hi Pat,
I just sent you an e-mail.
Teri

Picture to computer-generated CCS paattern. F.James Cripwell Needlework 1 March 6th 05 06:11 PM
Got a picture album for my quilts Boca Jan Quilting 11 August 14th 04 05:37 AM
New Quilt Picture posted Marcia Smith Quilting 14 May 25th 04 02:22 AM
picture of my new necklace roxan Beads 9 February 17th 04 07:05 AM
Knitting in pub picture Laurie Yarn 37 November 20th 03 07:23 AM