Looking for web site-needlework books for sale

Old January 15th 07, 11:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
FSUStitcher

Default Looking for web site-needlework books for sale

Can someone remember the name of the company that has a big sale on
needlework books each year in January? I thought it was Interweave
Press, but checking their web site found nothing listed. I think it
was mentioned last year in this group.
TIA

Old January 15th 07, 09:59 PM
MichelleM MichelleM is offline
Junior Member

Hi Cheryl,

Interweave Press does have an annual "hurt book" sale where we sell hurt/damaged books at half price, including our needlework books. The date for the next sale has not been set at this time. Customers who sign up to be website members will be notified by email about the date of the next sale: http://www.interweave.com/membership/registration.asp We like to give our customers first dibs on these discounted titles before advertising them on our website or elsewhere!

Michelle Mach
Interweave Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUStitcher
Old January 16th 07, 08:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
FSUStitcher

Thanks Michelle--

That's the one. I have registered. It's a "good s.e.x thing".

FSUStitcher

--
MichelleM

Old January 16th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Thank you! My DH may not later...

Old January 16th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Thank you! My DH may not later...

Bleep your DH. You deserve it after putting up with him.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 12/18/06 -- model stitching 2 ornaments designed by me

WIP: baby and housewarming gifts, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html