web site suggestion

Old March 10th 04, 11:51 PM
Barbara Otterson

Default web site suggestion

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:53:55 -0800, vj wrote:
and i still keep the breast cancer site at the top of my favorites, so
i don't forget to click on that box, too.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]

If you go to The Hunger Site, you can donate food, to the
Breast Cancer site, a site that helps children and one that
provides food for animals in shelters. One click each per
day. All from the same site. After the last one(the purple
button), you can scroll down the page and click on an
environmental site where you can donate to 5 more places
that save the rain forest, clean up the air, etc. That's
10 donations to good causes in less than 5 minutes. I
do it every morning.
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future
plans.
Woody Allen
Old March 10th 04, 11:54 PM
Barbara Otterson

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:53:55 -0800, vj wrote:

so, each week, a different lampworker gets to be my "homepage".
it's not much . . . but it could help those i care about.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]

Oh, but as for my site, almost no one ever goes there.
I know they say that you should be linked to other sites to
get your ratings up with the search engines, but every
time I've agreed to exchange links with someone, I've
gone to their site a month or so later only to find that
they have removed my link. I guess some people just
want their site showing up a lot and what they tell others
is just a "convenience".

Old March 11th 04, 02:35 AM
Cheryl

I guess some people just
want their site showing up a lot and what they tell others
is just a "convenience".
Barbara
Dream Master

Barbara - that's horrid!
If I put a link on my site -- it stays forever, unless it closes or the person
ASKS me to remove it...

All my "links" are on a single "links" page
http://www.dragonbeads.com/links.html

- that is then subdivided into categories --
which would you like to be in? G

Cheryl
last semester of lawschool! yipee!
A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old March 11th 04, 04:07 AM
Dr. Sooz

All my "links" are on a single "links" page
http://www.dragonbeads.com/links.html

hmmm. You're on the Links List -- but it's not on your links page. :-(
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old March 11th 04, 04:36 AM
Cheryl

hmmm. You're on the Links List -- but it's not on your links page.

because I am a bad and lazy person!!!

and too much law school - I haven't updated in ages...
will add.... immediately! LOL

Old March 11th 04, 04:55 AM
Marisa Cappetta

*raises hand* Ooo Ooo Ooo...there's a link to the Links List is on my page
LOL!!

Do I get a smiley face sticker?

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

but it's not on your links page. :-(
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old March 11th 04, 05:18 AM
Jalynne

Mine, too...I did it a couple of weeks ago and didn't tell anyone...
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old March 11th 04, 05:42 AM
Pam

it's on mine too, but I didn't know I had to tell anyone ;-)

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art

hlink.net...

Old March 11th 04, 06:19 PM
Kandice Seeber

LOL - you guys crack me up!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

]*raises hand* Ooo Ooo Ooo...there's a link to the Links List is on my

page
]LOL!!
]
]Do I get a smiley face sticker?

me, too.
been there ever since i created it.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
The measure of the menace of a man is not what
hardware he carries, but what ideas he believes.-- Jeff Jordan

Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM
new bead pattern site Susan in VA Beads 3 July 21st 03 04:43 PM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM