Best online beadshops?

Old March 27th 05, 02:46 PM
watchcat

Default Best online beadshops?

I'm interested to hear from people about which are the best online
beadshops. I'm not in the US, so my criteria for bestness (in order of
importance to me) a
- ship international
- fully functional and well implemented online store
- good range, high and low
- good shipping prices
- good online product info (size in metric, material, gauge (for pins and
wire), provenance)
- speed of delivery

I've probably got most of them in my favourites, but I hate to think I might
have missed any!
cheers
bp

Old March 28th 05, 08:51 AM
mermaidscove_com

My site is still rather small but it fits most of your criteria.

Ingrid
http://www.mermaidscove.com/

Old March 28th 05, 10:12 AM
mermaidscove_com

PS. I know it's probably bad form for me to pipe up here. I voted for
myself in the last Presidential election too ;-). (Joke, not intended
for serious political debate)

Ingrid

Old March 28th 05, 03:13 PM
Kalera Stratton

LOL!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old March 28th 05, 06:36 PM
Dr. Sooz

Try this list in your search -- many great sources here!

http://www.lampwork.net/soozlinkslist3.html#Supplies