I cant believe it

Old August 18th 12, 11:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default I cant believe it

I WON me I have stitched for 30 years and never could compete with everyone
else but this year and (after I see if I can get good shot I will post them
to rctnp.)
I won Best Of Show for Magical Night from TW. With feathers for wings. My
son pick out the frame that made the whole thing stunning..Pictures however
do not pick up the true colors of the frame and mats. And today I am off to
Chester County to see In Stitches at the museum.
Donna

Old August 20th 12, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 8/18/2012 5:38 AM, Donna D. wrote:

I won Best Of Show for Magical Night from TW. With feathers for wings. My
son pick out the frame that made the whole thing stunning.

Congrats, Donna! Isn't it a great feeling? I will be waiting for those
pictures...you've had me wondering about those feathers since you first
mentioned them!

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown
Old August 21st 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

I had a hard time with the feathers. They are actually for fly fishing. The
pictures I have are not so great but my DH took more yesterday so I hope to
use them. My son picked out the frame which made it stunning. 30 years I
finally could compete.
Thanks
Donna

Old August 23rd 12, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Congratulations, Donna! Well done!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old August 28th 12, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Thanks