A finish finally!!!

Old July 25th 12, 12:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna D.

Default A finish finally!!!

I finished Magical Nights after many years
I put feathers on it for the Pegasus horses wings so I hope it comes out all
right.

Michaels is clever.They take a picture of your project with the frame you
pick out so you know its beautiful. You cant go anywhere else. Joanne's
doesn't have the selection Michaels have. I hope the framer know what to do.
I pick it up in 2 weeks. If I find somewhere to post it I will.

Thanks
Donna.

( I am still working on my afghan of flower fairies.) My next project I am
going to write a start date on it.

Old July 25th 12, 06:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ndjoan

On 7/24/2012 6:15 PM, Donna D. wrote:
I finished Magical Nights after many years
I put feathers on it for the Pegasus horses wings so I hope it comes out all
right.

What a *brilliant* idea! Congrats on the finish!

Joanne's doesn't have the selection Michaels have. I hope the framer know what to do.

I've heard horror stories about Michaels but the one we have here is
really good with framing. They will make it right until you're happy.
When I first had "My sweet heart" framed, it just didn't have that
"oomph". They suggested a different mat, redid it and didn't even
charge me extra, even though it was an additional mat to what I already
had! When I first started going there I made sure to let them know I
was *very* picky about my frames.

I pick it up in 2 weeks. If I find somewhere to post it I will.

I second Sheena's recommendation for rctnp.

--
Joan

See my needlework he
http://community.webshots.com/user/ndjoan

Unknown

Finally...a finish Gillian Murray Needlework 14 June 15th 10 04:26 PM
Finally A Finish Mag[_2_] Needlework 3 May 22nd 10 11:16 PM
Finally, a finish teleflora Quilting 19 July 2nd 09 11:41 PM
WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 03:02 AM
Finally, finally my kreinik arrived Addie Needlework 2 May 13th 04 07:29 PM