from the 'other side'

Old April 19th 12, 03:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default from the 'other side'

You already know that I am not a facebook fan but I go there to cherish the
baby pictures of kith and kin and to see what our absent quilters are up to.
Tonight we have an in person report from our Jeanne herself. Praise God,
she is doing well. Complaining. (That's always such a good sign.) but not
about much. Just the aches and pains and inconvenience of being post-op.
Happy, happy... so happy to hear from her. Polly

Old April 20th 12, 03:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Naaah. I'll bet they're all out looking for a Sugar Daddy. Mr. Esther has
been after me for years to get us one. Polly

. au...

Old April 23rd 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

That is very very good news about Jeanne. Please pass on my best
wishes to her.
Carol in Auckland, NZ

Old April 26th 12, 10:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

returned to emergency at hosp on tuesday. going back to super clinic first
thing in the morning for the same thing. a hard red bruise at one end that
is leaking pink serous fluid out the last drain hole. damn damn damn.
just gonna jump out the door of the van as he drives by and he can then
return to work with little disruption.
i'll call him when they sort me out. i do not want to go back to hosp
emergency. prefer going to plastics clinic without an appt and see what they
can do there. there is also an out/day patient surgery building next door if
they need to cut me open again for something. i have no idea what they might
do at this point.
gawd this sucks. i should have just not bothered with this whole thing. its
all too hard for me. i'm a rotten patient. i have no patience with myself
and my body at all.
night all.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...

Old April 26th 12, 12:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_5_]

Glad you dropped in J.

Hope they fix it this time.

((((J*))))

Thinking of you

Dee

Old April 26th 12, 05:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

(((Hugs)))
Roberta in D

Old April 28th 12, 06:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Jeanne, I hope you are getting everything sorted and now on the road
to recovery. What hosp have you been in?
Thinking of you
Carol in Auckland, NZ