Gibson Girl or Nana's Hat chart

Old May 23rd 04, 08:57 PM
CameoRoze

Default Gibson Girl or Nana's Hat chart

Hi all ...

I heard through the grapevine that a stitcher that posts here
regularly was looking for a Gibson Girl or Nana's Hat chart a couple
weeks ago. If you are still interested in purchasing that chart,
please feel free to stop by my website and peek through my "Clutter"
that I have for sale. I may have the chart you're seeking.

Cameo's Clutter
http://www.cameoroze.com/clutter

A portion of all sales goes to Oprah's Angel Network.

Yours in Stitches,

Cameo @-------

http://www.cameoroze.com
Old May 23rd 04, 10:35 PM
Jenn Liace

On 23 May 2004 12:57:24 -0700, (CameoRoze)
wrote:

Yours in Stitches,

Cameo @-------

Omigoodness a name out of the past!!! How are you, Cameo?

Jenn L.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
http://sewu9corn.blogspot.com
Old May 23rd 04, 11:57 PM
LdyTegan

Cameo @-------

Omigoodness a name out of the past!!! How are you, Cameo?

Oddly enough, I was thinking the same thing! Cam! Miss you in chats, dearheart!

Tegan

Who we are never changes. Who we think we are... does.
- Unknown
Old May 24th 04, 01:20 PM
Caryn

a stitcher that posts here
regularly was looking for a Gibson Girl

I especially like the one from Faces:

http://www.stitching.com/faces/gibsongirl.jpg

Caryn

Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)

Old May 26th 04, 10:58 PM
Caryn

That's the one she has.

rofl

Ok, I honestly didn't feel like pouring multiple pages looking for it. If
someone is gonna post that they have something for sale, give me a direct link
as I don't really want to go thru an entire catalog just to look for one item.

Caryn (aka Miss Gimme-Instant-Gratification!)