SCORE!! yard sale

Old August 5th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default SCORE!! yard sale

KK:
Good for you ... I hope you have lots of
fun with your new fabric and patterns.
The 12 meters of black with tiny white
eyes sounds spooky!! You need to join
Wendy's Hallow End Swap. You could use
that fabric for borders and backing.
PAT

~KK in BC~ wrote:

Debbie Mum patterns:
Backyard Birdhouses $2
Crazy for Cats II $2
Autumn Leaves $2

Black Eyed Susan pattern:
Mexican Tile Stained Glass Design $2

Love Quilt Pattern:
Bali Dragonfly $2

TWENTY yes 20!! fat quarters in various prints and bright colours
$4.00 for ALL of them *woohoo* the new price on them came out to over $75!!

1m Hawaii print $2
5m batik green $6
3m batik greens $4

12m black with white tiny eyes $10

A lady decided she no longer wanted to quilt and wanted to just GET RID OF
IT.
It is all of a very high quality quilt shop kind of fabrics. She never
bought from WalMart or the like, only from Quilt Shops.

I feel like a million bucks!! and I only spent $36 !!!

~KK in BC~ Heaven.... I'm in Heaven.....who may just get a renewed interest
in quilting now!

Old August 5th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joysjane

Did you find this listed as a yard sale with quilting material? Or just got
super lucky when you drove up and saw the material? I try to go to ones
with fabric, but they are usual just big things of polyester or some old
yucky stuff that the owner thinks is worth a lot of money.

Good for you, Enjoy and know we are all happy for you!!

joysjane

Old August 7th 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Harper

Wowee! Well done! Oh to find places like that down here.....

http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html (takes awhile to load)
quicker)