Fabric cutting table plans

Old September 4th 04, 12:51 AM
maryd

Thanks for the link. Just what I want.

--
Mary
"BigDaddy" wrote in message
Here is a link to plans for a table almost exactly like the one they sell

at
Joanns.

http://tinylink.com/?y8FLaeUEcr

This is my next project. Just make sure to make the heigth fit your

missus.

Don

Old September 4th 04, 05:40 AM
-=-Jennie-=-

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 23:16:03 GMT, jennie stopped by long enough to
perform her good deed for the day and left the following in her wake :

Here is a link to plans for a table almost exactly like the one they sell at
Joanns.

http://tinylink.com/?y8FLaeUEcr

This is my next project. Just make sure to make the heigth fit your missus.

Don

Hi Don,
thanks for posting the link I've printed it out and it's waiting on
DH's desk am sure he'll get that hint
___________________^..^__________________
"The two most common elements in the universe are
hydrogen and stupidity"
Old September 6th 04, 04:23 PM
Maureen Wozniak

You might want to look at the book "Dream Sewing Spaces". The cutting
table shown in there was the germ idea for the one I had built. Mine is
not quite the same, but pretty similar.

Maureen

Brian and Lisa Fields wrote:
Hi again...I am wanting to make a fabric cutting table for my wife. Anyone
have any ideas where I can find the plans for it???? She already has me
making clear acrylic templates for her, so what is one more project?????

Brian Fields

Punch Needle Embroidery lula Needlework 48 October 6th 04 03:33 PM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 08:54 PM
Saturday Plans for Fabric Ann Quilting 13 September 7th 03 09:24 AM
Pressing and Cutting Paradigm Shift needed frood Quilting 37 July 31st 03 10:20 AM
FA: $5.00The Technique of Stained Glass Elric of Imrryr Marketplace 0 July 30th 03 03:53 AM