Wanted: Used Odyssey Mold

Old September 17th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Volvoqueen

Default Wanted: Used Odyssey Mold

I'm pretty new to stained glass, taking classes for 6 months now, have
several projects behind me. I've also just completed my first lamp,
and I'm looking to do a more challenging lamp for my next project.

So I thought I'd put it out there that I'm looking for any used
odyssey molds with their patterns. Anyway, if anyone has molds they
aren't using, and are interested in selling, please let me know.

Also, if anyone knows of anyone who sells used ones on the internet,
I'd much appreciate the info.

Thanks!
Coral

Old September 20th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
howard

Volvoqueen wrote:
I'm pretty new to stained glass, taking classes for 6 months now, have
several projects behind me. I've also just completed my first lamp,
and I'm looking to do a more challenging lamp for my next project.

So I thought I'd put it out there that I'm looking for any used
odyssey molds with their patterns. Anyway, if anyone has molds they
aren't using, and are interested in selling, please let me know.

Also, if anyone knows of anyone who sells used ones on the internet,
I'd much appreciate the info.

Thanks!
Coral

I may have a few after doing Odyssey for about 20 years

inhockdeepatpeakdotorg

sub @ and .
Old September 20th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

Also, javahut has a bunch of them for sale.

"howard" inhockdeep@peakdotorg wrote in message
news:6a2dnUkJzOw18UjVnZ2dnUVZ_tTinZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Old September 29th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
The Shadow

"Volvoqueen" wrote in message
I'm pretty new to stained glass, taking classes for 6 months now, have
several projects behind me. I've also just completed my first lamp,
and I'm looking to do a more challenging lamp for my next project.

So I thought I'd put it out there that I'm looking for any used
odyssey molds with their patterns. Anyway, if anyone has molds they
aren't using, and are interested in selling, please let me know.

Also, if anyone knows of anyone who sells used ones on the internet,
I'd much appreciate the info.

Thanks!
Coral

Got most of the Coral, and I will sell them for 2/3 of Wholesale, plus
shipping, which pattern do you have in mind? Large lamp or small? I have
not inventoried them lately, and have sold a few, so you tell me, and I will
reply accordingly, I'll watch the group for the next few days, I haven't
been on here alot lately.

Old October 8th 18, 11:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

I’m looking to rent/buy an Odyssey 18” peony lamp mold. My cat knocked over this peony lamp that I made 20 years ago. It has over 20 broken pieces. I was thinking it would be easier to fix if I had a mold. Would you have such a beast?

FS Odyssey Lamp molds Javahut Glass 0 June 13th 08 10:22 PM
Worden and Odyssey Lamps Michael[_2_] Glass 32 October 26th 07 08:05 AM
Sell acrylic candle mold, polycarbonate candle mold [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 20th 07 10:59 AM
Quilt Odyssey Hershey Lodge wahhhhhhhh Quilting 3 June 18th 04 07:46 PM
Quilt Odyssey Teresa/LadyDoc Quilting 4 June 6th 04 09:30 PM