AD: Hurry Fibers Auctions Ending Tues Night 10 to 11 pm

Old September 10th 03, 12:35 AM
Spot

Default AD: Hurry Fibers Auctions Ending Tues Night 10 to 11 pm

Hi Ladies,

I have a bunch of auctions ending tonight 10 to 11 PM EST and lots of NEW
auctions listed to end through out the week.

To see everything at any time check out my about me page .
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/

Ending Tuesday Night
Pretty In Pink Fibers
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=2344505 473+
Jewel Fibers
Chocolate Fudge Fibers SALE
Sea Side Stroll
Lavender Peach Fibers
Forest Green Fibers
Coral Reef Fibers
Fall Foliage

NEW PACKS UP FOR BID
Pastel Fibers
Lilac & Purple Fibers
Mommys Makeup Fibers
8 Yds Blue Sampler Fibers
10 Yd Purple Sampler Fibers
Sherbert Fibers
Summer Season Fibers
Berry Berry Fibers
New Wool Accents Fibers
69 Yds Sampler

As always:
- Combined shipping is welcome when making 1 final payment for all your
auctions
- You are welcome to take your time and browse I will combine shipping on
all items bid on and paid for in a 10 day period.
- Quick Fast Shipping

Thank you
Celeste - CatScraps

/\_/\
('o')
_(,,)(,,)___)________SpotTheCat
Celeste
Come along a join our scrapbook group at -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swappingwithoutflakers/

Check out my Ebay auctions for scrapbook supplies at
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/i_am_spot_the_cat/

Kidney 96
In the average time it takes an American to drive to work 45 minutes.
At least 1 person dies! waiting for a life saving transplant.

Get your organ donor card today! at the ~~~~ Transplant Resource Page ~~~~
http://www.TransplantResourcePage.com
85 pages done in 2003