OT! Home for a few hours & wedding pics

Old October 14th 05, 05:18 AM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default OT! Home for a few hours & wedding pics

We arrived back home about 2 hours ago. I've uploaded a few wedding
pics at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/476224885rtjpBX

Hi to everybody-- best wishes, happy dances, prayers and hugs to all
who need/want them. ;-)

We're off again Saturday morning for another week on the road. Then
I'm staying put right here in our home for a while!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old October 14th 05, 08:17 AM
Patti

Beautiful pictures, Leslie.
Thanks for sharing.
From what you said, next week won't be a fun week; but I hope the
journey is safe, and 'things' go as well as can be hope for.
Take care.
..
In message . com,
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 14th 05, 08:17 AM
C & S

Thanks for sharing. What a nice couple you all make!
--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

ups.com...

Old October 14th 05, 12:52 PM
Queen of Squishies

Well, don't you two just look cute! What nice pictures, Leslie, thanks for
sharing with us.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 14th 05, 01:00 PM
Kate Dicey

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:

We arrived back home about 2 hours ago. I've uploaded a few wedding
pics at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/476224885rtjpBX

Hi to everybody-- best wishes, happy dances, prayers and hugs to all
who need/want them. ;-)

We're off again Saturday morning for another week on the road. Then
I'm staying put right here in our home for a while!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

That looks like a nice wedding. And you two look so good together!
Enjoy the holiday.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 14th 05, 03:06 PM
Taria

What a handsome couple you are. Looks like a nice wedding.
Good luck on the next leg of your travel. Hope things
come out well.
Taria

Old October 14th 05, 03:43 PM
Anne in CA

What a lovely family you have! I really like your longer hair Leslie.
Looks like the glamorous Mrs. Collins with the hunky Mr. Collins ;-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Old October 14th 05, 03:44 PM
nana2b

Thanks for the photos. Everyone looked beautiful and happy. What a lovely
wedding. Linda in Tx