OT Cross everything!!

Old October 13th 05, 04:36 AM
Patti S

Nightmist - I'm mustering up all the little irish "luck" spirits I can
to fly your way and sprinkle some "good luck dust". Please let us know
how it goes..... I'm hoping for all the best.

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
=AD=ADmark twain=AD=AD

Old October 13th 05, 05:32 AM
Phyllis Nilsson

Am absolutely wishing him the very best.

NightMist wrote:
Fingers, toes, legs, eyebrows....

DH got a call back from a company about a job.
Phone interview went well. Job entails no lifting, but lots of
computer and telephone stuff. He has a face to face interview
tommorow morning.

Full time, within walking distance!

If he gets this I will take up carving peg legs for alligators!

NightMist

Old October 13th 05, 08:22 AM
Patti

Great-sounding opportunity.
Hoping intensively for him, here.
..
In message , NightMist
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 13th 05, 12:23 PM
FiederEls

fgtk nebrrnjyu..(uncrossing my fingers for a sec to type because no one can
read this..) All is crossed that can be crossed... Good luck Mr NightMist !!
Back to crossing fingers...

FiedrerErrlsss..

"NightMist" schreef in bericht

Fingers, toes, legs, eyebrows....

DH got a call back from a company about a job.
Phone interview went well. Job entails no lifting, but lots of
computer and telephone stuff. He has a face to face interview
tommorow morning.

Full time, within walking distance!

If he gets this I will take up carving peg legs for alligators!

NightMist
--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole

Old October 13th 05, 12:52 PM
Queen of Squishies

Everything crossed and prayers being said. Let us know!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 13th 05, 06:56 PM
NightMist

It is looking as good as it ever does in this geographical area.
They said they would call him after they check his references.

He feels the interview went well, so we just hope now.

NightMist
Old October 13th 05, 07:00 PM
NightMist

Well Miz Polly, the peg leg reference is due to the money drawing
charm in dear husband's pocket. If it works I figure a bit of
whittling is the least I can do for the hobbeldy alligator that
contributed to the cause!

NightMist

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 02:51:47 GMT, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Forget the peg legs. The gators are doing quite well, thank you. No
pythons here. The moonshiners got 'em right tipsy and they
staggered/slithered away. Wishing you the very best with the job interview
and holding you just real close in our hearts. Polly

"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message
Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for your DH. Sounds like a great
opportunity, hope the job is as good as the situation!

Old October 13th 05, 09:43 PM
Sharon Harper

It's all crossed!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (thinking it's lucky
she went to the bathroom first!!)