Quilters Comfort America

Old October 13th 05, 01:11 AM
Tina

Default Quilters Comfort America

many of you may have already seen these, but I just happened to go back
to the website and ran across these pictures. The stacks and stacks of
quilts are just awesome!
Scroll down to where it says Picture #1, #2, etc.

http://www.quilts.com/

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 13th 05, 01:00 PM
Queen of Squishies

sigh. We have 25 quilts, and no way to get them there. BUT, we are
looking into giving them to Beth's Place. Remember Beth's Place, the
women's shelter DH and I support? They will give the quilts to clients who
are moving out to a place of their own, or as Christmas presents to clients
who are living there at Christmas. I guess maybe we just THOUGHT we were
making these for the hurricane victims.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 13th 05, 02:00 PM
Bobbie Sews Moore

Well, your heart is in the right place, and they will still be used by
people who really need them! We can't just up and forget our local
charities who need help.
Bless you for working on these quilts.
Barbara in SC

Old October 13th 05, 06:49 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

I sent two boxes to the lady in Westlake, LA. I e-mailed her several
times and they had not been delivered. Two weeks after I sent them, I
got one back on my front porch saying they couldn't be delivered because
of the hurricane and the second was returned to the Wrap 'n Ship place
from whence they were shipped. The owner wasn't going to give me my $27
back even though they hadn't been delivered. After several days of
wrangling, I now have the money back, the boxes are in terrible shape,
everything in the one box has to be repacked and reshipped. This time
it is going by U.S. Postal Service. If they come back again, they're
going to the homeless here in town.