Don`t laugh , i am crocheting another ..........

Old October 11th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Don`t laugh , i am crocheting another ..........

Don`t laugh i am crocheting another .......... MOEBIOUS ,,,, i thought
about a friend i would love to give some special present , and
thought ,,that yes this is my best way to please her,,,, i sort of
told her which my favuorite colors were ,,,, so that she will tell me
which her colors were ,,,,, and i just suddenly saw THE PERFECT thread
for her .... thus here we go , in the bus , when waiting etc,,,
another Different Moebious comes into the world ,,,,, ::::
mirjam
Old October 28th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Cheryl[_3_]

I'm sorry.. I just found this group.. and I was just wondering.... what is a
MOEBIOUS? As relating to yarn of course lol

--
~ Cheryl

Old October 28th 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

wrote in message

Don`t laugh i am crocheting another .......... MOEBIOUS ,,,, i thought
about a friend i would love to give some special present , and
thought ,,that yes this is my best way to please her,,,, i sort of
told her which my favuorite colors were ,,,, so that she will tell me
which her colors were ,,,,, and i just suddenly saw THE PERFECT thread
for her .... thus here we go , in the bus , when waiting etc,,,
another Different Moebious comes into the world ,,,,, ::::
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Welcome Cheryl ,
A moebious , is a one piece shawl that turns in such a way that you
can let your fingers go round the EDGE forever !!!
Send me your email i will send you my pattern,,,
mirjam
Old October 29th 08, 06:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Cheryl ,

Just saw your email ,, in my post box will send you the pattern in
some minutes ,,
mirjam

Old October 29th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 29, 6:42*pm, "Cheryl" wrote:
Thank you I received them!

--
~ Cheryl

wrote in message

Cheryl ,

Just saw your email ,, in my post box will send you the pattern in
some minutes ,,
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

You are welcome , mirjam
Old October 30th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Cheryl wrote:
I'm sorry.. I just found this group.. and I was just wondering.... what
is a MOEBIOUS? As relating to yarn of course lol

A belated welcome, Cheryl. Good to see you over here as well, you'll
find lots of old friends from other rct groups.

I couldn't welcome you before, because my newsreader - teranews - was
playing up again. On the advice of others, I tried motzarella, but I
simply could not get it to work with Mozilla's Thunderbird. I e-mailed
their support line and got a fairly snotty response. However, I worked a
little more with teranews, and it is allowing me to post again - at
least for a while.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.
Old October 30th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Cheryl[_3_]

Thanks for the welcome. I'm always looking for fellow crocheters to chat
with and share patterns.

--
~ Cheryl