Off Topic Been missing in action for a few days!!

Old July 26th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
angel_crafter

Default Off Topic Been missing in action for a few days!!

Hi and good morning from Southern California..
I have ben away from my pc since last week.. Well spent little time and
haven't been around my groups much due to having been sick with a cold
and the heat wave we have been having here..
I don't try to sit at my pc too long since the heat is so unbearable
and the fact is we don't have an AC in he appartment..
We hope to get one and have a small one here in our small studio..
And, it would make things a lot beter for us.. Since nights are hard
sleeping as well as during the day doing things at home.. He works in
an air conditioned building as a Janitor.. And, I offten tease him
about taking me along so I can sit with him..
But, he has a brother in law that does not get along with hm and is
very nosy.. So, we keep our relationship a secret since he does not
want his sister and brother in law to know..
Another story entirely why that is happening..
But anyway, I don't cook unless it is in the morning, and we don't eat
unless it is late in the evening when it is cool..
What a drag.. :-)
And, I wish I can sit down and knit, bu the thought of having needles
and yarn in hand makes me all that much more hotter..
So, I listen to my novels and stay in one place as mch as I can and
keep lots of water around to drink.. Plus, I have a spray bottle to
spritz myself during the hotter part of the day..
I had a mean cold due to the fans being in our faces at night. And I am
slowly getting over it, and he is as well..
He is still snoring and wil have to get up in about thirty minutes..
So, I just want o touch basis with you all and let you know I have been
thinking of you all.
Take care and for those that are suffering as well in this horrible
heat and humidity, be safe and stay cool..
Portia/California

Old July 26th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Angel whio is missing in action from your side ?

I hope you soon have a cooler weather
mirjam

Old July 26th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
spinninglilac

I think she meant she's been missing on here Mirjam..higz Cher

Old July 27th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
angel_crafter

Sorry Mirgam for confusing.. And, yes, that is exactly what I meant..
Havne't posted in here or read mail here for a few days.. Actually, it
feels a little cooler today from what it was the past few day.. Iam
greatful.. Just wish the humidity would go down some more..
I can handle the dry heat.. But this humidity is like being i a steam
bath..
Take care everyone..
Portia/California