HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY N-V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 30th 04, 07:50 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY N-V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to you,
You live in a shoe,
The kids flock around you,
Fetching Cokes for you too.

Love,
~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old September 30th 04, 07:54 PM
~Candace~

And many mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!
We love you, and are very happy to see you reach another pit stop on the
road of life, Kathy. May this day be the best it can be for you

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Happy birthday to you,
You live in a shoe,
The kids flock around you,
Fetching Cokes for you too.

Love,
~~

Old September 30th 04, 07:57 PM
Carlinda

Great Big Happy Birthday Gentle Hugs to you Kathy. Hope you have a
marvelous, wonderful, beautiful, peaceful, gentle day!

love,
Carlinda

Old September 30th 04, 08:13 PM
Cheri2Star

Happiest of days to you, may it be filled with lovely surprises and lots of
love.

Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 30th 04, 08:14 PM
Jalynne

Kathy, I pray for you the following things:

Peace, love, friendship; these are the things that make us truly wealthy and
successful.

Gentle birthday hugs.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Happy birthday to you,
You live in a shoe,
The kids flock around you,
Fetching Cokes for you too.

Love,
~~

Old September 30th 04, 08:21 PM
JoAnn Paules

I hope your birthday brings you joy! And that it lasts for several days.
:-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

---

Old September 30th 04, 08:40 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Warmest birthday wishes Kathy, enjoy your day.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
www.galleryvittoria.com

Old September 30th 04, 08:45 PM
Karen_AZ

Happy Birthday Kathy! And I wish for you MANY MANY more to come. If for no
other reason (though there are many) than to **** off the doctors! G

Hope you have a great one.

KarenK

Old September 30th 04, 08:52 PM
Annie Bauer

The happiest of gentle birthday hugs to you Kathy!!

Annie

Old September 30th 04, 08:57 PM
JavaGirlBT

Happy Birthday, Kathy!