Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster....

Old December 2nd 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Terbear

Default Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster....

Hi everyone,
I am still unable to download messages on outlook, and we have not had the
time to install the new program.
For some reason I can only access a handful of my yahoo groups...the
others....not at this time. so, I wanted to let the Nov your pick ladies,
Naomi, Tricia & Lisa that their blocks have been sent...so sorry for the
slight delay. Pami, would love to post the pictures....you can send them to

Dannielle, I see you chose the hardest block for the last....I to am in love
with that double aster.
Can't wait to find time to make it!!!!

Terbear

--