Electric Quilt 5 software up for grabs

Old January 4th 04, 06:37 PM
Al

Default Electric Quilt 5 software up for grabs

Hi. Just thought I would let you know that my loss is somebody's
gain -- I bought my wife the EQ5 software for Christmas, but it's
really not her thing. (Great software, but I guess she's not going
to move beyond making one or two quilts a year.)

I started it at $1 on Ebay, so enjoy....

Cheers,
Al

Old January 5th 04, 05:16 PM
Al

That was certainly the point. Thanks

"Mystified One" wrote in message ...
someone already bid on it.

om...

Old January 6th 04, 05:35 PM
Dr. Quilter

nobody complained about this? is this not an add? BTW, it is at $100
with 5 days left, how much does it cost new???

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old January 6th 04, 05:57 PM
Karlee in Kansas

Off the official website its $110. I paid $110 through my LQS. Sometimes
you can find it for less than that.

--
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

Take a look!!! http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/karlee/index.html
~~
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

"Dr. Quilter" wrote in message
| nobody complained about this? is this not an add? BTW, it is at $100
| with 5 days left, how much does it cost new???
|
| Al wrote:
|
| Hi. Just thought I would let you know that my loss is somebody's
| gain -- I bought my wife the EQ5 software for Christmas,

snipped

Old January 6th 04, 11:48 PM
AliceW

Me too, Karlee. Paid the same at my LQS.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old January 7th 04, 12:34 AM
Teresa in Colorado

About $135, give or take a bit.
--
Teresa in Colorado

The Presser Foot
Sewing Machine Sales, Service, Supplies, and More
www.thepresserfoot.com

Old January 8th 04, 01:12 AM
M. Wetmore

I bought mine on E-Bay for $85.00.

There's an E-Bay auction right now with a Buy-It-Now of $84.00.
Sometimes auctions on E-Bay truly amaze me. Silly people who don't
know what they are doing get caught up in bidding wars and things end
up selling for much more than they are worth. He's got one of the
silly newbies, feedback of 2, driving the price up. What are these
people thinking? Why don't they just but the BIN one at $84, and it's
new!

Mardi

Al wrote:

Hi. Just thought I would let you know that my loss is somebody's
gain -- I bought my wife the EQ5 software for Christmas, but it's
really not her thing. (Great software, but I guess she's not going
to move beyond making one or two quilts a year.)

I started it at $1 on Ebay, so enjoy....

Cheers,
Al

Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat
Old January 8th 04, 05:08 AM
Sharon Harper

I think it's all the excitement Mardi - you'd be amazed at what people will
pay at auctions.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html