Finished quick and easy!

Old June 12th 15, 08:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

Default Finished quick and easy!

I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that all three quilts have been
finished: two were given to the little girls last Sunday; the baby boy's
is being given to his Daddy today or Sunday.
I am grateful for all your suggestions.
What I did in the end we
Older girl - Trip around the world, in pinks, lilac and a bit of blue.
44" square
Younger girl - Warm wishes, in pink and lilac with burgundy and palest
grey for the stripey blocks. 42" square
Baby boy - Carpenter's Star, in blues and yellows.

The girls were delighted, I'm happy to say; and they began playing with
them straight away: wrapping themselves up in them, making a bed on the
floor and then up to their bedroom! Mum was pleased to hear they were
washable. So, I didn't have to say 'use them, don't keep them for best'
g. 32" square

I didn't take pictures I'm afraid. Sorry!

It was an experience to do something so quickly. Not sure I want to
repeat that! I'd gladly make the quilts; but my self-imposed deadline
was almost impossible (hence the fact that I didn't finish baby boy's
until yesterday).

But, now that I have done them, I am sure that I have recovered from my
'burn-out' after completing the set of altar cloths three years ago.

Hurray!!

Thanks again everyone,

Pat on the green
Old June 12th 15, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"pat on the green" wrote in message
(snip)
I'm very pleased to be able to tell you that all three quilts have been
finished:
(snip)

But, now that I have done them, I am sure that I have recovered from my
'burn-out' after completing the set of altar cloths three years ago.

Hurray!!

Thanks again everyone,

Pat on the green

The quilts sound beautiful and I am so glad the girls loved them! Also glad
you got the baby's finished!
Barbara in SC

Old June 13th 15, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Very glad to hear it all worked out, Pat!
The look on the little ones' faces, makes the strain of a quick project, all worth it, doesn't it?
Always good to get out of a rough patch.

Ginger in Ca
to reply, please

On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 12:15:36 AM UTC-7, pat on the green wrote:
[...]

Quick and Easy? pat on the green Quilting 28 May 7th 15 08:12 AM
Quick and easy! :D Sandy Quilting 39 September 1st 07 09:16 PM
Quick and easy! :D Sandy Quilting 0 August 31st 07 05:21 PM
ad: quick, easy, and super shiny! Sidny Rubberstamps 0 June 10th 07 08:15 PM
GET QUICK MONEY EASY AND LEGAL HERE!!! [email protected] Yarn 0 March 3rd 05 04:13 AM